1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SEO Related Advertising Opportunity 1.75cpm

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by JV35, Feb 5, 2021.

• Ownership of this domain has been verified.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

1 - links are unique sites linking in, not individual links.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Thanks for your interest in advertising on SEOBlogPosts.com

There is nothing to buy in this thread, however, those seeking 468x60 and 300x250 ad spots on a blog dedicated to everything about blog post creation, search engine optimization education, English grammar, and freelance blog post writers can currently purchase 1,000 views for $1.75 using Digital Point's own advertising service right here on the forum.

Banner advertising is available for Search engine optimization (SEO), webmaster (broad category), writing, and grammar websites and blogs at a current rate of $1.75 CPM, $1.75 CPM (geo-targeted) per 1,000 views in 468×60 or 300 x 250 banner size. 300×250 banner will show up on the right side of the home page, blog posts, and shop sidebar. 468×60 will show up on the Learning Center page and the home page. Please do not submit off-topic websites, banners, or URLs for approval, they will be rejected.

Simply click the link above and add the site to your sites of interest. After that, you’ll be able to add funds and start advertising to my readers. I will review all requests as soon as I get the email.

Thanks again for your interest, I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best regards,
    SEMrush
    ~Justin Virgo – SEOBlogPosts.com

JV35, Feb 5, 2021 IP
    SEMrush