1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Recommendations

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by actiniargh, Aug 10, 2017.

Hi

I'm a new user, I followed a Google search here after looking for reviews on a company that has quoted their SEO services and I'm a bit uncomfortable with their methods.
    SEMrush
    Am far from an expert, but what I would ideally like is a company that can do an audit of our site (WordPress using WooCommerce) and give me a list of everything that needs doing with it to bring it up to spec. And who can also identify the keywords that people are searching for to find our products so we can incorporate them into the copy. Does such a company exist?

I'm happy to do the changes and write the copy myself, I'm just not sure how to find what needs doing and what is wrong with the site (small home business, I created it myself).

Would appreciate any recommendations you may have of who to look at.

Should add if it is at all relevant - we're a UK business.

Thanks

actiniargh, Aug 10, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. debbie hansen

debbie hansen Member

Best Answers:
    Here are some tips:

1. Look for their experience and sample reports.
    2. Check testimonial from previous clients; skip text or pictures it can be easily faked. If they have video testimonials from previous clients, that would be better.
    3. Ask them about reporting and their process in achieving your goals.

SEO is an investment and can't rank overnight; I understand that you need to prioritize the best potential of your business' success.

debbie hansen, Aug 10, 2017 IP
  3. pcbro34

pcbro34 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, many companies do this. I could help you out if you want. Its important to make sure your site has the correct SEO in place to ensure future stability on the SERPS. This means things like making sure meta tags are right for each page, content structure is correct etc and much more. Check reviews on Google for seo companies.

pcbro34, Aug 11, 2017 IP
  4. MineralMinds

MineralMinds Banned

Best Answers:
    You could run a search through google to find out what the company has done for clients. Reviews are the best way of double checking this sort of thing. That being said, there are lots of companies out there that can do SEO for you- if you don't feel comfortable in one company, simply go elsewhere.

MineralMinds, Sep 5, 2017 IP
  5. Reminder

Reminder Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are a few things that I would expect from a SEO company.

• Don't promise what you can't deliver (page 1 for competitive keywords for $100 etc.)
    • Give an indept report from the work they do with the links they placed.
    • Weekly / montly ranking updates for your keywords
    • On-page SEO advice
    If you are in doubt if they provide a good service check some review online and don't feel bad to cancel their service and go to another party if they can't privide the right awnsers to your questions.

Good luck.

Reminder, Sep 8, 2017 IP