1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SEO Rankings in the Toilet Lately? Then Your Content May Need a Boost...

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by jmoe, Feb 21, 2012.

If you plan on being successful online, then you understand the emphasis on QUALITY as opposed to QUANTITY when it comes to content. While it's true that QUANTITY may have an edge in the short term, if you plan on having any kind of staying power, then you KNOW how important it is to gain the competitive advantage from the outset. This was WOEFULLY evident in Google's last search index update.

Skimping on QUALITY makes you look both unprofessional and uninformed at the same time. If you don't know what you're talking about, then why should your customers even trust you? I'm sure that cheap, barely readable content that you have to spend hours rewriting has its place, but it's certainly NOT with building a SOLID business brand.

The bottom line is that you often get what you pay for. And some of the stuff passing for content that I've seen people pay for makes me cringe - careless spelling errors and grammatical errors seem to be the norm.

So if you are tired of poorly written, barely readable junk (uh, I mean 'content'), let me help you out.

I will provide you with unique, original, researched articles that make you look like a professional - the kind of content that lets people know that you are SERIOUS about your business.

AND... I am offering you this service for the very reasonable rate of only $.035 (3.5 cents) per word, which is a BIG discount from my normal rates.

Yes, my rates are higher than the rates you often see here. Why? Well, that is because I produce well written, coherent content. And quite honestly, you REALLY DO get what you pay for - you can't expect 'designer' content if you're only willing to pay 'knockoff' prices. So, if you need premium content that makes your site stand out and helps get you noticed, I am here to help.

What You Can Expect

I am an American writer with an exceptional grasp of the English language, so you can always count on top quality, original content. You will receive researched, well written content every time. NEVER is any of my content EVER outsourced.

Turnaround times for content vary, but is normally between 3 and 5 days. I do not rush your order, but rather take my time to produce top quality, highly readable content.

However, I do not expect you to order without seeing the quality of my content first:

Please PM me for samples and to discuss your next project or if you have any questions.

Thanks!

jmoe, Feb 21, 2012 IP