1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SEO Powersuite Enterprize - Make your own SEO company on autopilot with this software

Discussion in 'Services' started by domnom, Aug 21, 2011.

Hurry i just posted today an additional -100 discount offer valid until the end of 24-Aug.
    Read the whole thread and scroll at the bottom to see more details

SEO Powersuite Enterprise edition is the best software for a SEO company
    [​IMG]

With this software you can automate your seo tasks so that you will have just to set them once you get the order

You can offer this service on fiverr or elsewhere and usually with much higher prices.

It's a quality software you can do many stuff on autopilot because the enterprise version can schedule tasks and send your customers their reports at their email without having to touch a button.

You can customize the template they get , the information , the depth of scan....

With the template customization you can alter the logo and the url of the seo company , so practically you can serve seo companies too. For example you can automate the needs of 5-6 seo companies to their customers on a monthly fee. Their customers will never see your details since they will get the emails from the seo company they know.

You can offer extremely cheap service to your regional business with prices other can't beat....

The options are many and the license i give to you with this WSO offer is just ONE and the lucky future owner will get it with $488.83 discount too

Keep reading...............

Normally for this package if you get it directly from the developers you should pay $885.88 + $199.95 for the extra 6 months = $1085.83

Here i attach the images and the URLs below for the validation of the previous numbers

Buy SEO PowerSuite, And Get Top 10 Rankings In Google And Other Search Engines Instantly! (select Enterprize version)
    [​IMG]

Live! Plan for the full SEO PowerSuite pack (4 tools)
    SEO PowerSuite software - prices
    [​IMG]

if you pay with paypal until the end of August 2011 for this ONE license i can give it to you at $597 with extra 6 months of Live Plan saving you from $488.83

Check now the features of the software and prepare to be amazed :

1.Developers Website
    Link-Assistant.com

2. SEO Spyglass Info/Video Link
    SEO SpyGlass Backlink Checker Software: X-Ray Your Competition

3. Rank Tracker Info/Video Link
    Rank Tracker - Track Your Search Engine Rankings Easily!

4. Website Auditor Info/Video Link
    Onpage optimization software: make Google-friendly Web pages with WebSite Auditor

5. LinkAssistant Info/Video Link
    LinkAssistant SEO tool - the most effective SEO software

6. SEO Powersuite Features (Direct Link here - Screengrab below)
    SEO PowerSuite software - features and editions

SEND ME a PRIVATE MSG as soon as you see THIS OFFER
    I remind you that it's for ONE person only and this is not a marketing gimmick.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
    domnom, Aug 21, 2011 IP