1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO PowerSuite - Any Feedback ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by MoneyPlanters, Dec 26, 2014.

Hello,
    I was wondering is the products listed on http://www.link-assistant.com/ are of real worth and if they can be used for Tier 1 link building.

If anyone has used these products, please help me with your feedback, whether good or bad. That will help me a lot.

Thanks a ton.

MoneyPlanters, Dec 26, 2014 IP
  2. kingofthewiki

kingofthewiki Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah. I have used this product and I don't think its worth it. They even had a discount last week, but I didn't purchase.

The tool you are referring to "Link assistant" is quiet handy, however if you know how to scrape emails then you don't really need it. Use scrapebox.

kingofthewiki, Dec 28, 2014 IP
  3. MoneyPlanters

MoneyPlanters Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, thanks for your reply. Have you used the trial version or the full version ?

MoneyPlanters, Dec 28, 2014 IP
  4. vivaldi

vivaldi Member

Best Answers:
    I would avoid services like that and buy quality links instead.

vivaldi, Dec 28, 2014 IP
  5. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I won't even buy quality links too.. Of course depends on the niche and their quality, but I don't think we need to buy them! ;)

patco, Jan 1, 2015 IP
  6. Ron yahaloms

Ron yahaloms Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    From the SEO PowerSuite package I only use the SEO spyglass tool. I tried using the other ones but i didn't find it so useful (rank tracker/link assistant).
    Anyway, I'm using the free edition of SEO Spyglass, which is a nice tool, the problem it shows only around 50% of the links to a specific URL, but yes it can give you an estimate.

Ron yahaloms, Jan 1, 2015 IP