1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Pay On Results

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Jamie Style, May 23, 2016.

Hi Guys,

I am new here my friend said i should sign up as he has got some good advise from this site over the years i am starting up a kitchen business doing DIY kitchens & RE Modelling.

I dont have a website yet but am getting that done in the next few weeks.

I did some research into SEO and the best methods etc but dont want to really pay $600 per month upfront i found a few business that offer Pay On Results SEO.

What do you all think about this idea one company i spoke who offer upfront prices are going to charge me $400 per month after they get 20% of my keywords to the top of google. I went for their 10 Nation SEO package before i sign up i want to get other people's thoughts.

Kind Regards
    Jamie Style

Jamie Style, May 23, 2016 IP
  2. Biddrup Kumar Mallick

Biddrup Kumar Mallick Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should know about the methodology what they are using to get rank on google. As, you have already done some research so I think you know what would be good for your site and what not. If you think methodology is fine, then you should purchase their package. But, you need to keep eye on the progress. Only that could bring the best result. And, I think SEO is not about more visitors. This is all about more conversion.

Good luck for your business

Biddrup Kumar Mallick, May 23, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    They've seen you coming.

I'd be wanting to have a good talk to you about your business and where you really see customers coming from. Word of Mouth is really important in the kitchen market, I'd have thought, and your physical store if you have one. Go to "Home Shows" etc and have a stand. I don't know anyone who has googled to find their kitchen makeover company and I suspect NZ and the UK are reasonably similar like that.

What your site does do, however, is reinforce what people have been told, it's the fancy (interactive?) catalogue that gives people the confidence to pick up the phone or fill in the form.

Therefore, the need for SEO will be around phrases like "jamie style kitchens" or "jamie style kitchens hounslow". If your surname wasn't "style" it would be easier but ranking well should be relatively straight forward. Social media will be really important as you'll be able to get current customers commenting and that shows up on their friends feeds.

sarahk, May 23, 2016 IP
  4. Jamie Style

Jamie Style Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the help :)

Jamie Style, May 24, 2016 IP
  5. Callumm

Callumm Banned

Best Answers:
    It's really important that you put some effort to learn the trade for yourself. Hiring someone to do SEO for you right now is just a stop gap.

Callumm, May 26, 2016 IP