1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO page reports & lots more - prices start from just $1

Discussion in 'Services' started by madkad, May 19, 2007.

Ok we are offering free SEO reports or other two the first two DP members to reply in this thread, after that they will cost the price that shows (please note feedback of these reports has to be given in this thread by the free users to show other members how I was)

1) Top 10 webpage optimiser = ($2 a keyword or $8 for 5 keywords) example here
    What is it? You give us your URL and 1 Keyword, also the search engine you want to check, and then we will analyze the current 10 results for that keyword.

2) Top 10 Inbound Link Optimizer = ($5 a keyword or $20 for 5 keywords. Google only, prices increase if more search engines want adding up to 5 max) Example here
    What is it? You give us your URL and keyword, also the search engine you want to use and we will analyze the inbound links of the current 10 results for that keyword.

3) Search engine submitter = ($4 for one site 4 sites for $10)
    What is this? This submits your website to all the search engines in the list below, this is over 130+ search engines. You get a report after, and you will also get confirm emails.

4) Keyword Density Analyzer against your competitor = ($2 for 1 keyword bulk available)
    What is this? This checks the keyword density of your web page with another one of you competitors that rank better than you and tells you in a report what to do.

5) Search engine ranking check = (1 keyword 1 search engine = $1)
    What is this? This checks 1 or more search engines for where you rank, this report checks very deep within the search engine, bulk orders for more keywords and selecting more search engines can be given.

This is a list of search engines that we can check and use for all of these, we do Google.com as standard, but others can be used just say on ordering Click Here

I use these reports for my clients and I do these for my sites also as well, the more these get done the more you realise how SEO works and you can start writing content that is in full SEO without having to read up or check on details.

If you want more than one report for different options we can do bulk prices and very cheap, all reports are sent to you by email only and will not be shown to any one else other than you, all information is kept private and will only be given back to you.

Thank you any question ask here, please pm me info if your interested with the number of the item you want and the rest of the information we need.

madkad, May 19, 2007 IP
    sundaybrew likes this.
  2. madkad

madkad Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well what a waste of a thread lol

I am giving this stuff away and some guy is selling $15 for SEOed pages lol and this is just the same :D

O well lol

madkad, May 19, 2007 IP
  3. haynesey

haynesey Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    so your basically checking our rankings for $1?
    I can do this easily, just search google.

haynesey, May 19, 2007 IP
  4. madkad

madkad Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    errr no thats option 5, and I think this can check more than just 1 ranking, it checks rankings on each keyword and find any page for that keyword thats you site, also can check in over 130+ search engines at once but that would take hours and alos as many keywords at once.

so if you can do that then :D shoot away

madkad, May 19, 2007 IP
  5. seoindiaweb

seoindiaweb Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He is using IBP i guess to work on.. but lemme tell u IBP provies good report outputs :)

seoindiaweb, May 22, 2007 IP
    madkad likes this.
  6. madkad

madkad Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes I am :) IBP 9 I have to pay for it some way lol, but it is good and after a small amount of reports it shows you how to do SEO really well so you start doing it your self without the reports :D

Thanks

madkad, May 22, 2007 IP