1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO on a blog

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Dipesh Singh, Apr 14, 2016.

I am very new to seo. I just started my blog but i dont know how do i promote it. I hear that backlinks rank site higher in google. If so how do i create backlinks and how much backlink is safe to create daily?

Thank You.

Dipesh Singh, Apr 14, 2016 IP
  2. Mathavan K

Mathavan K Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Just Publish a content 2 or 3 per day and focus on what kind of post your are going to share, is it useful for your customers? and is it trend topic? share your post on Social media to get more views and attract your customers. With in time period you will get more traffic as well as customers.

Mathavan K, Apr 14, 2016 IP
  3. Mr.John90

Mr.John90 Member

Best Answers:
    Not just backlinks, but I must say Quality Backlinks. First of all, you should concentrate on generating unique and high quality content on your blog which can attract and help your targeted readers. After this, you job will be to promote your blog on different platforms, share every post on social networking websites like Facebook and Twitter. Your blog will grow with time so don't hurry, rome was not built in a day.

Mr.John90, Apr 14, 2016 IP
  4. antar007

antar007 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    With optimized on-page SEO and continuous original high-quality content, I guess ur blog ranking is bound to grow high. With suitable dedication, it's just a matter of time.

antar007, Apr 14, 2016 IP
  5. Offshoreservers

Offshoreservers Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are very new in this better read about SEO first how everything works ask for some advice as well because today is not hard to penalize your website.

Offshoreservers, Apr 14, 2016 IP
  6. DarwinJones

DarwinJones Member

Best Answers:
    share the stories to social networking sites, submit your blog to search engines to index it. Visit some trusted social bookmarking sites or maybe in digg, reddit, delicious to get some traffic.

DarwinJones, Apr 14, 2016 IP
  7. Mr.John90

Mr.John90 Member

Best Answers:
    Digg, reddit, delicious and stumbleupon are quite good ideas for getting some extra traffic and getting attention.

Mr.John90, Apr 14, 2016 IP
  8. zakariakhan

zakariakhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes after doing on-page seo you can do off-page se:confused:ff-page seo important for ranking your website.Have more than 40 % issue fixed for offpage seo and rest of that its on-page seo. But without on-page seo you will not get enough result or seo.

zakariakhan, Apr 25, 2016 IP