1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Modification for better bounce rate

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by javiert30, Sep 30, 2016.

I'm having a lot of visitors visitors but my bounce rate is high, I am trying to see how I can modificate my website to decrease my bounce rate dramatically, every pata I make have the same menu in the right side, everything in that menu will change if I change just one page to the same thing, I just have some back links for now, but I want to modify so the people stay in the pages more time and register free. This is an example of one the most visited pages but high bounce rate https://www.meetboo.com/search_results I'm thinking to add some pages in that right menu, about previews about what is inside my website like screenshots about what are you going to find, how they work, my features and talk about them so they can see how cool and fun it would be if they register, What do you think about this idea. Is it good to keep them curious about what they are going to find, or it's better to let them see what is it, open to any recommendations. Is that a good technique to decrease the bounce rate?

javiert30, Sep 30, 2016 IP
  2. seodennis

seodennis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The first thing I suggest is to look at the bounce rate in detail.

1. The bounce rate by traffic source(direct, referral, search). This is to see if you target the right user? People visit your website, but find nothing they looking for could cause high bounce rate.
    2. Bounce rate by top landing pages. Evaluate the top landing pages to see if they are user friendly, mobile friendly, etc. Redesign page structure if necessary.

Figuring out what exactly cause the the high bounce rate by traffic source and landing page. The analysis should be able to give a insight and road map how on you can resolve the high bounce rate.

seodennis, Nov 28, 2016 IP
  3. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bounce rate is not only in top landing pages its in every site pages but mobile friendly as well as redesign of page structure has nothing to do with bounce rate. Its all about the content in the page that doesn't successfully engage with the target audience.

KylieSweet, Nov 28, 2016 IP
  4. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Investigate the cause of why people leave your site without navigating on other pages of your site.
    Where is the higher bounce rate comes from: organic, referral or direct traffic source?
    Dig deeper into it...

Patricia Ann Lee, Nov 28, 2016 IP