1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Is Unethical

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by karan.labra, Jan 12, 2010.

1. bt234

bt234 Peon

Best Answers:
    Unethical is subjective

bt234, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  2. CDarklock

CDarklock Peon

Best Answers:
    Reality is subjective. Can pigs fly?

CDarklock, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  3. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Uh

If you are not producing and publishing the most relevant content to a search query that helps us all, that's you me, your mum, dad, husband, wife, daughter. best friend, or whoever, for what is most likely what they had in mind then I hope to Goodah the new Google facility that allows you to vote your sites up or down works how I envisage it could LOL!

Revelations-Decoder, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  4. Fayder

Fayder Peon

Best Answers:
    I entirely agree with the above. When I runa search through an internet search engine, all I care about is getting a quick result that is appropriate for what I am looking for. I really don't have time to weed through lots of sites to locate what I need.

Fayder, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  5. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL I think it's hilarious how this new(ish) voting system, that will produce skewiff search results for those voting their own sites up, could backfire on them when logged in.

I don't think it will kill SEO at all either I think it will make it easier tbh.

Finding what I was looking for is all I care about when making a search to. I would never agree to put a crud result on page 1 of Google no matter what a person offered me.

Other than those who really don't care, all any of us really want from out searches is what is most likely relevant, isn't it?

Revelations-Decoder, Jan 16, 2010 IP