1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO is not Working... End of SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jaguar34, Oct 30, 2018.

Non of the SEO strategies for me are working and Guest Posting is too expensive.
    Even the Tech Support Scam websites which use to rank with spam backlinks have stopped ranking after RankBrain AI Google Algorithm update.

This is the end of SEO?

jaguar34, Oct 30, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It won't be, you just have to work smarter.

sarahk, Oct 30, 2018 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You should not neglect proper semantic markup, good content, titles and meta tags, but manipulating your ranking with backlinks and such is not going to get you anywhere.

qwikad.com, Oct 30, 2018 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The metrics will just change.
    Just as we had alexa rank, there's probably an internal chrome stat and like all things, once we work out what it is, we'll work out a way to exploit it.

Maybe @jaguar34 is seeing the end of amateur SEO or professional SEO rather than SEO itself?

sarahk, Oct 30, 2018 IP
  5. Orol

Orol Member

Best Answers:
    Seo works. You need to think more and come up with new things.

Orol, Nov 11, 2018 IP
  6. Nitish3088

Nitish3088 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is the start i guess, many people loose to impatience, its a process and now its even lengthier. Give it time and effort.

Nitish3088, Nov 23, 2018 IP
  7. service.komputer

service.komputer Active Member

Best Answers:
    yea i think the google bot crawler also change, not indexing fast as before.

service.komputer, Nov 23, 2018 IP
  8. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Whatever be the update of SEO but to write and host original content will always help websites to rank high...

infogle, Nov 24, 2018 IP
  9. web2008

web2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why do you think that SEO doesn´t work anymore? It still does, but SEO has changed through the years. Many of the tactics that worked 5 or 10 years ago don´t work anymore. The search engine algorithms have changed, and there are many more competitors in nearly every niche.
    Nowadays you have to work harder to gain high rankings in search engines (you´ll have create more high quality content, get more backlinks...) than in the old days.
    Btw.: Search engines (Google, Yahoo...) shouldn´t be your only traffic sources, you should also get visitors from different social networks (facebook, twitter...), so that it doesn´t harm you if one traffic sources decreases.

web2008, Nov 24, 2018 IP
  10. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SEO will never die. You just need good content. Over time google will notice.

kb24, Nov 24, 2018 IP
  11. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dont give up you see things online eveolve and it gets harder and harder as competition grows ,you must work hard learn new things etc

Spartan14, Nov 25, 2018 IP
  12. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    My content needs major optimizing. We've put the words on the pages, but we've done next to nothing to secure a competitive spot. I'm trying to work my way through that right now. To look for the content you would think it was in a sandbox, but I am pretty sure it's just missing roots. I'm jaded about links. I don't want a link if it isn't going to get clicked on. I know Goo can tell if them links are being accessed, so.... no thank you.

I would only want a guest post IF it were on an innocent site that isn't primarily in the link selling business. --- Okay, I got lost somewhere in this topic. bye.

Karen May Jones, Nov 25, 2018 IP
  13. sigen

sigen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you saying that the end of spam backlinks era means the end of SEO? Wrong, it means you should become smarter if you want to keep benefiting from SEO (just as every other niche). If guest posting is too pricy for you, try other techniques, you are not limited. Everything starts with the quality of your content, you may not even pay for a guest post if you provide a high-quality article.

sigen, Nov 26, 2018 IP