1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO is not effective on my website

Discussion in 'SEO' started by contaque, Apr 22, 2014.

1. smithrick

smithrick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Forum posting is really very good task to generate quality backlinks for your website. But remember, always do forum posting on your website related forums...

smithrick, May 16, 2014 IP
  2. DiggitySEO

DiggitySEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice looking site, my friend.

Plan A - Ridiculously Slow, Supposedly Safe

1. Go completely white-hat.
    2. Create quality content (blah, it hurts to even type this) and a social media presence.
    3. Rely on others to create your backlinks for you to get you ranking.
    Why is it slow?

The SEO efforts are completely out of your hands. With all due respect, your topic "call center software" isn't likely to get people really excited and start sharing on their Facebook wall about this amazing new breakthrough in overseas outsourcing. Same goes for my sites. My niches are simply too boring.

Why is it supposedly safe?

What is ok for Google today, doesn't mean it will be ok tomorrow. Case in point: guest posting (a white hat technique). Trust me, Google does not have our best interests in mind, this applies whether youre white hat, black hat, etc. I've seen countless white hat clients come to me that were penalized for reasons completely out of their control. Such as unnatural link building velocity. Another good example is penguin penalties for anchor text profiles. You cant control if the rest of the world decides to link to your site with the same anchor text.

Plan B - Fast and Just as Safe
    1. High PR/PA/DA backlinks from relevant sites. The end
    Why is it fast?

Backlinks are the backbone behind the Google ranking algorithm. Authority and relevance are the two key factors that establish a powerful backlink. This technique captures all of it. I've seen sites, in 2014, rank in 3 days for medium competition searches. Just about every big time SEO is using this technique, simply because it works better than anything else. Quick and powerful.

Why is it just as safe?

Get your links from quality providers. Make sure the domains were never, ever used for SEO and have natural anchor text profiles. Thats all you need to rank: a clean backlink, relevant to your topic, with high authority. As long as its clean, it will benefit your rankings.

If setup correctly, high PR/PA/DA backlink sites can be 100% undetectable by algorithms. Only a manual review can expose a well-cloaked website and Google simply doesn't have the staff needed to go after them. They blend in much too easy with the crowd. Private who.is information, separate hosts, varied themes, etc. My collection of sites, for example, is over 7 years old now and has survived each and every penguin update. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about all of my white hat money sites.

--------

If its up to me, I'm going to choose Plan B everytime. I prefer to have things under my control and rank faster with little, if any, additional risk.

DiggitySEO, May 16, 2014 IP
  3. abiabiah

abiabiah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do
    Directory Submissions
    Blog Comments
    Forums Comments
    Yahoo Answers
    Guest Blogging
    Article Submissions
    Press Release Submissions

If you follow webmaster guidelines all of the above are effective.

abiabiah, May 18, 2014 IP
  4. contaque

contaque Member

Best Answers:

contaque, Nov 10, 2014 IP
  5. SkyWaltz Labs

SkyWaltz Labs Member

Best Answers:
    You should check the kind of links you have made for your website in this 1.5 years. Because the quality of the link matter now. If links quality is good then only your website will rank else it will drop in ranking.

SkyWaltz Labs, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  6. bharataggarwal155

bharataggarwal155 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    chose geniun seo service

bharataggarwal155, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  7. Martand TEch

Martand TEch Member

Best Answers:
    It might be possible that your website is strike by google latest update.

Martand TEch, Dec 15, 2014 IP
  8. Rope Media

Rope Media Member

Best Answers:
    Google webmaster is the best option to evaluate your links and spamming details.......

Rope Media, Dec 15, 2014 IP