1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO is not a magic wand

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by EzBusinessNeeds.com, Jan 2, 2008.

1. thegypsy

thegypsy Peon

Best Answers:
    Wrong again.... actually, recent data shows that one and two word queries are most common (32% and 27% respectively) with 1 word queries around 14%.

I covered phrases in a recent guest blog post; Phrase Based Optimization - A second look

You may want to look into Phrase Based Optimization concepts (Google it, top 2 sites on the matter are moi)

Phrases People... not Keywords... time for a change :D

thegypsy, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  2. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I personally think thegypsys information is a little more down to earth than the one whom started the thread

FPForum, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  3. nocom

nocom Active Member

Best Answers:
    Let me see: Phrase Based Optimization concepts Results 1 - 10 of about 1,290,000 for Phrase Based Optimization concepts but only 3 pages with ,, Phrase Based Optimization concepts ,, and two of them is your text with same phrase .If i write two posts with same phrase like ,, Phrase Based Optimization concepts ,, i will hit 1 page
    on Google.com, of course with couple posts on related forums like digitalpoint.
    I agreed partially for your theory but ,, Phrase Based Optimization concepts ,, is
    phrase without value.BTW give us your stats to proove quality of your keyword phrase with IP adresses (visitors reffered from Google with ,, Phrase Based Optimization concepts ,,).
    No hard feelings its only my view.

nocom, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  4. EzBusinessNeeds.com

EzBusinessNeeds.com Peon

Best Answers:
    There are stuff that i did not covered in this thread which i do agree with you that long tail query terms is the "in" thing now and i did covered in my recent articles. A matter of fact, i welcome anybody's comments but please comment with respect to the rest.

EzBusinessNeeds.com, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  5. thegypsy

thegypsy Peon

Best Answers:
    None taken..wasn't about ranking it was about teaching... this class is not paid so ye can do what ya want... U choose to see that instead of the information I am imparting for consideration..so be it....

being as nice as I can mate.... don't hang here much anymore, to hard banging heads to try and get some information out there.... I shall stick to writing thanks.... he he.... Its all about learning, screw the ego... just passing things along that I work on all day long...

thegypsy, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  6. EzBusinessNeeds.com

EzBusinessNeeds.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Non-competitive terms not a problem to me too and i am speaking about long tail query terms. As for the myth, Google 's sandbox was created to house new sites to prevent spamming and this is definitely not a myth.

Maybe i did not make my statement clear enough regarding building lots of links in short period, but aren't you referring to the same fact by saying not to get lots of rubbish links in a short period?

Your last quote with a link to your article which is somehow similar to mine. Okay what are you trying to prove in this thread? I know that one should learn to walk before you runm but look at the title of this thread, am i saying i am teaching SEO? What i am trying to get across is the fact that many do not understand SEO is a constant process and permanent results do not come in a day or two. (Competitive Terms)

7. thegypsy

thegypsy Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, but the info is faulty mate... sorry to say.

GO tell any BlackHat that there is a sandbox and they need to wait 6 months to rank...puullleaaazzeee.... Go sign up at Syndk8 and learn more man....

No SANE SEO believes in a sandbox and Google certainly denies it.... and those of us making a living at this can rank sites fine... even in tough markets like the travel industry...WHITE HAT...

Wanna prove your links theory? Throw a few hundred at my site then... a few thousand even.... I could use them thanks... :0)

You are talking like you read a book from 2006 and a spewing it back song and verse....

Well, if yer serving clients, it must be in your interest to believe in a sandbox huh? Charge em 6-12 months... he he

Anyways, I just dropped by today to get a few quotes for a post I was researching and figured I would pitch in.... not worth the argument bro... you have fun now ..ya hear?

now big group hug
    [​IMG]

thegypsy, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  8. EzBusinessNeeds.com

EzBusinessNeeds.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Black hat? I walk on the white line. Guessed we had different perspectives.
    Is my information as of 2006? What a line of comment to make. Man no arguments but i seriously think you need
    a communication skills course as of 2008.

I heard you "big man". Trying to bring your pointers across but do it in a nice way.
    Wish you success in getting your "Seo" book out.