1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO is going to end in 2016

Discussion in 'SEO' started by lucky ali, Jan 11, 2016.

?

is SEO going to die in 2016

1. yes

8.3%
  2. no

91.7%
  1. RDarby

RDarby Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    SEO as we know it may be slowly becoming more redundant but all that means is that evolved SEO techniques will emerge - first it was simple keyword placement and quantity of links, now we know it is more about real content and quality of links - Changing; yeah for sure Dying: probably not quite

RDarby, Mar 10, 2016 IP
  2. sandeep.sohi1

sandeep.sohi1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think It's not true. SEO is changing day by day and its rules also changing to optimize a website. In the past years we used link building in bulk to rank keywords. But these days quality matters whether its from quality content or from any back link pointing to your website. I am also agree with that content is King these days, but there is much more do to in SEO.

So guys SEO can't be DEAD! We need to give quality to SEO, then that's it.....

sandeep.sohi1, Jul 8, 2016 IP
  3. Saurabh Thakur

Saurabh Thakur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO is not a thing that dies, it's growing day by day. But the old SEO dies and now new SEO is running. Only spammy peoples say SEO dies because they are not aware of google updates and only doing old methods that already count in spam. All of those peoples that say SEO dies I think they need to update with Google algorithms & work on new techniques. Nowadays quality matter, not quantity.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    Saurabh Thakur, Jul 14, 2016 IP
  4. Patrik55

Patrik55 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think SEO evolved as it should have. After all, you optimize your website, so that people can find your CONTENT.

But SEO is not dead. I think adding keywords in title tags, images' ALT atribute, having a clear website structure, etc is still important. But I definetely think it doesn't work anymore building links using automated softwares, building hundreds of links from spammy websites and so on.

Yeah, content is king. But I think that content must also be "optimized" if I can say so. Besides writing unique content and more important, engaging content for the user, I think you have to do your keyword research to see how people are searching for your content.

And here I don't mean just keywords. Now it's more about natural language and phrases people use. I think SEO is heading more and more towards voice search.

Ps: one last thing about content. Even the trends in e-commerce are heading towards longer descriptions and you see a lot of ecommerce websites having a blog and it is pretty clear why.

Patrik55, Jul 16, 2016 IP
  5. amy edans

amy edans Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO will never end up,the real fact is always SEO techniques tools and methods will be keep changing and updating as per current market and year.
    Like it!!!

amy edans, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  6. ryan gale

ryan gale Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think so that SEO will going to end in 2016 rather SEO is growing day by day, Google has just updated their algo with some strict rules, thats all

ryan gale, Jul 21, 2016 IP
  7. highphiverr

highphiverr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    2017 now and still going strong...

highphiverr, Feb 4, 2017 IP
  8. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    SEO is going to be radically changed, in fact I do not even know if FB will exist in the future. But I do believe the industry will still survive, maybe in a very different format

wisdomtool, Feb 5, 2017 IP
  9. vpb jina

vpb jina Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO will never end up,I believe.

vpb jina, Feb 13, 2017 IP
  10. vpb jina

vpb jina Peon

Best Answers:

vpb jina, Feb 13, 2017 IP
  11. ryan gale

ryan gale Member

Best Answers:

ryan gale, Jul 8, 2017 IP
  12. Gosuperb

Gosuperb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't think that SEO is going to end. It will probably still exist but in a completely different form.

Gosuperb, Jul 12, 2017 IP