1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO - How to Spy on Your Competition

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by noureddine benzaid, Aug 12, 2020.

To properly determine how well your key phrases can be achieved, you really need to research the competition. To reach # 1 on Google, you'll need to know what to do to beat the current # 1 owner. This can be determined by many factors and it can be difficult to determine exactly what needs to be done to overcome it. So where do you start? What should I look for and how do I find the information I need? Below I will try to answer some of these questions that will help you get on the right track for this first number on Google.

Backlinks

Backlinks can be a good indicator of a website's strength, although the quality of the links is important, not the quantity. In addition to that, it will also depend on the number of backlinks it contains the anchor text for a specific keyword.

The best way to find out the number of backlinks to a website is to visit the Yahoo site. Just type in the search bar competitiondomain.com Google isn't a good choice here because Google will only show you a percentage of the website links. This will now return the number of links that Yahoo found and pointing to that website.

This is by no means accurate, however, it will give you a good indication of the number of backlinks to a website. You will also notice that this will return the clean pages of the site so this should be taken into consideration. If you want to see the results without their own pages, enter them in the link field in the address bar: example.com -domain: example.com.

In anchor

Now to determine how many backlinks they have with your keyword phrase in the anchor text. This means the clickable portion of the link on the website that points to your competitors' domain. This is important in determining their strength for a particular keyword phrase.

To find this, you now need to visit Google and do this query: allinanchor: keyphrase here. This will display a list of sites with the most text links containing your keyword. However, it will not tell us how many links they have but can give you an idea. However, there is a way to better analyze this data, but it requires a separate article to explain it.

These things mentioned above are by no means accurate and there are many other factors that can influence your ads, but they will give you a good idea and get you started.

Indexed Page

There is some controversy over whether a larger website is better than smaller ones. The thing to remember here is the quality of the relevant content and not the number of pages. To check the size of a competitor's website, go to Google and enter this search query in the search bar: Domain competition. This will display a list of all the pages that Google has indexed for that website. However, not all pages that only Google indexed will be disclosed. However, it will give you a good idea of what you are up against in terms of how big your website should be.es

I disagree

I want to stress that I am sure many of the things I have mentioned in this article can spark a healthy debate. I want to emphasize that even if your website has more links, more keyword specific links, and more pages, this does not mean that your website will rank well for a particular phrase. This is because there are many other factors that search engines take into account as well, including how to organize your website in case there is duplicate content and who you are connecting to, as well as many other factors that Google will not tell you.

Automate the Process

It may sound like a lot of work, and fortunately, there are ways to speed up the search. Help is right at your fingertips as there are few software applications and websites that can speed up this process for you. However, Google does not like this kind of tactic. why? Given the bandwidth usage on Google's servers, that's a good point. Google used to give you an API key to let you do that, but unfortunately, that's not the case anymore. Also, if you have an API key, that key will still work.

noureddine benzaid, Aug 12, 2020 IP
  2. Ron Peters

Ron Peters Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The easiest way to this also the costliest way.
    You have to get a hold on an SEO tool like SEMRush, Ahrefs, or Moz.
    Then make projects on these tools that track the performance of your competition.

Isn't the way I mentioned also the way to track your competition.

Ron Peters, Aug 13, 2020 IP
  3. noureddine benzaid

noureddine benzaid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you have the money, no problem with SEMRush, Ahrefs, or Moz. In addition, he needs the experience to work with

noureddine benzaid, Aug 13, 2020 IP