1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Help

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by norradjer99, Nov 18, 2013.

I am targeting a keyword with 38 million results. My site is already indexed I just need to know what would be the best way to get it listed first page quickly. I tried posting on several blog comments but I know that isn't the best way. Does anyone have any other short tips for me?

norradjer99, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  2. Rakesh Lal

Rakesh Lal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use Google ethical techniques

Rakesh Lal, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  3. doktu

doktu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Generate content. Target the specific keywords. But most important, know your competition. Find out who is ranking for the keywords and know which keywords (best combination) to optimize in your posts.

doktu, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  4. RosuC

RosuC Active Member

Best Answers:
    38 mil results is a big target. I'm sorry but you need to search more for competing with such a target. And you want to be on the first page. From my humble experience you need to have these figures in order to be competitive:
    1. Your website must have a structure of at least 100 - inside backlinks - internal pages
    2. The keywords that you want to beat - has to be present on more than 10.000 places - directing your website - black hat or white hat
    3. You must have all this made with a very good content - 500-700 words - good quality, perfect English and correct Grammar.
    I don't suggest you any method - I just give you some clues of how your product should look like in order to be competitive on achieving the 1st page for a 38 mil competitive keyword.

RosuC, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  5. dumitrumidon

dumitrumidon Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's very true.

I would like to add that:
    1. You should have something better that the concurrence sites in order to grow.
    2. Your site, if is new, at this time is in the sandbox, so you have to play a bit with it.
    3. A question more than a point. IS this exact match searches or what?

dumitrumidon, Nov 19, 2013 IP
    RosuC likes this.
  6. Rishit Shah

Rishit Shah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey first of all no matter how much results are whether 38 million or 38 billion. Because after the first or second page the rest is all the scrap and if your website is good enough you do not need to worry about that.

Some tips to come on first page of Google or Yahoo or Any other SE:

• Guest post on blogs related to your niche.
    • Make your site social. Meaning create a Facebook page and a Twitter account at the least and much more if it is applicable for your niche.
    • Go on YouTube for getting audience from Videos. Yet another social site this is.
    • Post quality content targeting your keywords and create more content for related keywords.
    • Be unique in your content.(this seems to be told much often but it is really difficult to be unique and innovative. I have built some sites and I know it)
    • Do not stuff keywords in your posts.
    • And your commenting is always good if you comment good!
    These were some of the basic tips and there are lot other things to manage,(for which some one has to study your site) but with this surely you will boost your rankings enough.

Rishit Shah, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  7. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you personally ask me, I would recommend not focusing on keyword density. You will be virtually pulling your hair out at the computer trying to get it right. Instead, the natural with your content and speak freely around a specific topic or keyword. Don't try to use the same keyword or phrase eight or nine different times in the body of your content, because search engine spiders will catch on and figure out that you were trying to rank for a specific search term or keyword. Even if your content is not completely optimized for the keyword or search term phrase, still be natural with everything that's said in the body of the content. In the long run, your search engine rankings will improve. Again, stay away from keyword density and trying to rank for a specific search term or phrase or whatever.

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  8. Iulia Lacriceanu

Iulia Lacriceanu Member

Best Answers:
    Your targeting a very competitive keyword. You'll have to do a lot of SEO - the right way to succeed and rank on the first page. Instead, concentrate on a niche keyword related to the industry you're active in.
    Analyze and understand your competitors' techniques and use them in your advantage. This doesn't necessarily mean to copy their strategies and expect to outrank them - no, what I mean is that you should analyze, for example, their link profiles and try to build relationships with the ones that link to them (concentrate on the influential people in your industry). But again, this requires time and effort.

I would still recommend choosing a set of keywords very relevant for your business (if you're targeting local listings, it's even better and easier).

Iulia Lacriceanu, Nov 19, 2013 IP
    RosuC likes this.
  9. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    seo process starts with on page optimization .having all the essential elements like title tag, meta tag,inter page links , on page content.
    whereas off site seo is about links and great content posting.
    try to target high page rank sites/blogs .

dean1122, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  10. norradjer99

norradjer99 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    38 million results but only 2 pages of competitor sites, the rest after that are trash just because my niche is from something popular.

norradjer99, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  11. wxbmaster

wxbmaster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All of the tips given above are true and golden... my main thing based on experience is to get ready for disappointment if your niche is extremely competitive and have little money. You can do all of the hardcore seo you want, but remember the guys on the first page of Google most likely got a deeper pocket than you, and can pay your seo guy more money to outrank you.. or can afford 100x the seo you can afford. I am an optimist dont get me wrong, just setting expectation. But you cant have success unless you've failed. So trust me, I have been to hell and back with Google trying to outrank competitors. When I am successful I use all best practices, again, I dont want to write what's already written above. Then when I try to get greedy I get spanked by Google real hard lol. I cant emphasize enough on please please keep it white hat.. Search engines especially Google, are getting pretty smart to catch manipulations and short cuts. Good luck.

wxbmaster, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  12. Gracy12

Gracy12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Did you check competition for that particular keyword, as it displays 38 million results in search engine, it is quite difficult to get 1st rank instantly.

Gracy12, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  13. harish27

harish27 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way is just create many blog posting and share those list to different social medias.

Website Design in Bangalore

harish27, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  14. norradjer99

norradjer99 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My niche isn't VERY competitive. I am trying to make this website to gain referrals through a GPT website so most of the guys on the front page do their own SEO and don't pay people.

norradjer99, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  15. american it

american it Active Member

Best Answers:
    link building and social networking will do this contact me I tell u how to do this

american it, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  16. everythinglore

everythinglore Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's just that there are lots of competitors competing for SAP Online Video Based Training keyword. You need to double your effort. Create contents and have it n your corporate blog. You're competitors for that keyword had gained credibility and authority. Build yours too.

everythinglore, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  17. link.sudipto

link.sudipto Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO process takes time and with the new Google approaches for a particular website, It is even more difficult rank some specific keyword. I would suggest you to do website optimization as per the Google guidelines. Follow the recommendation regarding SEO that other members has already said and let Google decide which keywords should go on top. However, remember success does not come overnight.

link.sudipto, Nov 21, 2013 IP