1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO help with my Website/Blog?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by IshanFdo, Mar 22, 2013.

Can anyone help me with SEO in my website?
    If you like to help me plz add me in skype : k_a_i_f_
    Link : www.appz-store.com

IshanFdo, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  2. rankseo

rankseo Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Start by adding more text and pages

rankseo, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  3. Abhishek Bhan

Abhishek Bhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need SEO services or you just asking for help?

Abhishek Bhan, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  4. mrsterrazas

mrsterrazas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My name is Marie Terrazas,

Now if your website is ranked on page [3] and on then I figure your probably struggling to get visitors to your website and you can do with some more Traffic right…?
    Hopefully together, we can change all that by getting you ranked a lot higher than page [3] or more. Would you be interested in something like this?
    We have helped hundreds of websites get higher search engine rankings and we think we can help you too.
    As you know higher rankings means more visitors, and more visitors means, more money for you.
    We normally charge $500 but if you reply now we can lock you in at only $50.00.
    Here’s what we do:

We build variety of backlink's from Web 2.0 articles, PDF Distribution Sites, Wiki Sites, Social Bookmark, Web 2.0 profiles & Forum profiles which are a Great mixture of Low-High PR of Domains, Do-Follow, No-Follow from Different IP's. This is an ALL IN ONE SEO PACKAGE!
    Others normally charge $1997 but today we can lock you in at only $50.00. This is a limited time for this week only.
    And if we don’t increase your rankings we will refund 100% of your money. Refunds will not be given if you can not prove you are not on page one of Google. Times that it takes for that to happen are different due to Google Bot updates. But if you can prove that it didn't work then yes you will get a refund with our seven day Money Back Guarantee.
    Go to: http://all-in-one-seo-package.blogspot.com/

mrsterrazas, Apr 14, 2013 IP