1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Guidance

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by designventures, Mar 5, 2013.

Hi Guys,
    I am looking for some SEO startup guidance. I have this website and would like to know expert members feel on it. The domain is http://www.allexamguide.com/career/

I just started this blog. As of now it has some articles. I have original unuique articles which will replace the existing articles. I plan to post 60 articles on various topics. On top of it, I am planning to post 1 article a day everyday/

Can anyone suggest a good SEO game plan. Once I post the articles, where should i spend my time on:

Bookmarking? twitter, Facebook, Mciroblog?
    Article Directory submission?
    Blog Commenting?
    Forum Posting?

All big and small ideas invited. Do note that I am planning to work 20-25 hrs per week. See if somebody can guide with a weekly plan.

Thanks

designventures, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  2. jgsketch

jgsketch Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, so many different routes to go down. Sounds like you may have just obtained the site. So you have some history, cached pages and back links already.

Don't do forum posting and blog commenting. They do not work very well and Google is keen on these tactics. Others swear by them but in the long run it will only hurt you. Stick with social media, build a following. You could promote your site by giving useful tips on certain exams on a regular basis. Most of these certifications have to be taken every year. So if possible get people to sign up so that you can remind them every year.

Make sure all your articles are in the correct categories. I found several articles that the URL indicated no category (found in root), but you could find the article within a navigational category. Apparently Google has gotten better at deciphering categories without the need of using folder categories, but it still good practice to use folder categories. I hope this made sense.

Looks like you are just informational and getting revenue from adsense? I would integrate your ads within the article for better CTR.

jgsketch, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  3. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can learn everything here... http://source-wave.com/

In the world of SEO, everyone has their own theories. It's not an exact science. Stick with facts, and not hype, and you'll be fine. Stay away from the noise, and stick with what works :)

coloma21, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  4. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    First things first, to start with off page optimization you should research your niche thoroughly and get a list of relevant high authority sites from which it is possible to get a link: these are blogs, article directories, Q&A sites, web 2.0 sites etc. Apart from blog posts and article submission, which are the most obvious optimization techniques for an education related blog, you may try to get .edu backlinks to your site, because they are valuable in terms of SEO. I think the fastest and the easiest method to find relevant blogs, forums, article submission directories etc. is checking competitor backlinks and making use of their backlinks profile.

Also, social media strategy sounds like a must have for your site, because if you’re planning to add many new articles, then you can immediately share them via social media and get more traffic in return. However, it might be helpful to connect your social profile with other profiles via groups, discussion boards, recommendations etc. to drive traffic not only from your page, but from relevant pages too.

These are just a few ideas off the top of my head.

Kianu42, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  5. sham2

sham2 Member

Best Answers:
    I think first thing is that you must done the best on page seo it helps you for indexing the website.
    For off page seo social media strategy sounds like a must have for your site, because if you’re planning to add many new articles writing is the best way, then you can immediately share them via social media and get more traffic in return. However, it might be helpful to connect your social profile with other profiles via groups, discussion boards, recommendations etc. to drive traffic not only from your page, but from relevant pages too also increase you followers on different social media websites.

sham2, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  6. mttnk

mttnk Member

Best Answers:
    I think you can buy some seo service.. they have these service

mttnk, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  7. PioneerGlobal

PioneerGlobal Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, spend your time on Social networking sites, it is good platform for doing seo.

PioneerGlobal, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  8. saqiseo

saqiseo Banned

Best Answers:
    Check out this guide. It would be helpful as it's a nice guide for beginners....
    http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo

saqiseo, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  9. Serp Creation

Serp Creation Member

Best Answers:

I checked your webpage, which you have put here, it has too many anchor text in on-page optimization which doesn't look good, try to keep it max 3..

Serp Creation, Mar 9, 2013 IP