1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Friendly content strategy

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Kazi Aminul Islam, Apr 17, 2016.

I am not a writer recently I start a niche website.I want to hire a writer I want to hire an article writer. How can I give him instruction for SEO friendly content.so I want to know SEO friendly content strategy 2016.

Thanks Advanced.

Kazi Aminul Islam, Apr 17, 2016 IP
  2. naaveenkumar

naaveenkumar Member

Best Answers:
    no duplicate content,usefull information to readers,no keword stuffing,maintain good flesch reading

naaveenkumar, Apr 24, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Sounds like pouring money down the drain.
    If you have to instruct the writer then you've hired the wrong writer. If your seo skills were strong then upskilling a writer might be reasonable. Having both of you as newbies is asking for trouble.

sarahk, Apr 24, 2016 IP
  4. Callumm

Callumm Banned

Best Answers:
    Generally speaking, good writers need very little instruction to write SEO friendly content. Find one that’s already experienced. Many of them have very reasonable rates.

Callumm, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  5. hannahcarter

hannahcarter Member

Best Answers:
    Generally when people are starting, there are two necessarily roles to fill, writer and SEO expert. It's better for you to hire someone who has the necessary expertise or at least some experience in both roles. Bad content i.e. keyword stuffed, plagiarized, or just plain bad content, can just as easily have a negative effect on your site. A little investment here will go a long way in the future.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
    hannahcarter, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  6. Syed Mahmud

Syed Mahmud Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your content should be unique, no copy-paste, should be informative related to your niche.

Syed Mahmud, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  7. zakariakhan

zakariakhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO friendly content is how you are using your content niche with perfect keyword density.Some rules you may read from Google organic search result.I would like to discuss with you about keyword density its near about 5-7% of keyword density you can use for your content.

zakariakhan, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  8. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    Content is the key.
    Create content that has quality; content that is appealing and vibrant, informational and specific, detailed and unforgettable.
    The longer the content, the better the chances you’ve got of ranking well.
    Use your keywords in your content in a natural way don't over stuff it.
    Use social sharing buttons: the use of social sharing buttons is important since it sends social signals to search engines, increases brand exposure, and also your website’s traffic. Plus: it improves the user experience.

rajkumar mudaliyar, Mar 27, 2017 IP