1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO For Youtube

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by WerkingForce, Apr 6, 2020.

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe today. I am here today because I was actually going to get involved with youtube due to the current increase in entertainment. Now, I was wondering how youtube SEO differs from Google SEO.
    I am not 100 percent familiar with Google SEO but I have a general knowledge on it as I have partially implemented it on my previous websites.

Thanks Guys!:)

WerkingForce, Apr 6, 2020 IP
  2. Benjamin Scott

Benjamin Scott Active Member

Best Answers:
    They are similar in ways. You do have to complete some similar research to optimize Youtube videos. But the key ingredient to effective video SEO is high engagement. Most engagement metrics can be measured in YouTube analytics such as comments, likes/dislikes, audience retention, CTR, card clicks, average watch time, end screen clicks, and the list goes on.

Benjamin Scott, Apr 9, 2020 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well from what i know bkaclinks plays a crucial role in ranking youtube videos on google search .I heard many [eople getting good results by ordering 5$ gig from fiver with backlinks

Spartan14, Apr 9, 2020 IP
  4. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here are some tips you can use:
    - Introduce specific keywords which are relevant to your niche
    - Create relevant and engaging content
    - Do proper research on the form of content getting the most engagement in your niche
    - Introduce freebies to attract the audiences
    - Promote your YouTube across all social media platforms

Sam Sabir, Apr 13, 2020 IP
  5. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting video with well optimized title according to keywords and details will help you. Youtube promotion is a bit different because in youtube we try to get more and more subscriber to view our videos on regular basis. And main key of attract user is quality and informative videos.
    Social media promotion will help you more than other activities to get views and audience.

seomanualsubmission, Apr 13, 2020 IP