1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO for more traffic

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by Abegail, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Digital_lover

Digital_lover Member

Best Answers:
    I like to do forum posting, blog posting, article submission as seo. It helps much to increase traffic to my site I think. These are the best method to get more traffic in my site.

Digital_lover, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  2. sales@plraticlecontents

sales@plraticlecontents Peon

Best Answers:
    I will say that forum is best for regular and long-term traffic

3. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Article submission is the method I like to use for my sites for the following reasons: It is free unless you contract the writing (and that can be cheap); the people that click on the links in the article are targeted because they are reading a relevant article; and the articles can stay live and develop leads that come to your links for years. The key with article sites is to provide helpful content that is just not Spam and SEO keywords. Also, to have a link to your site or product that is relevant to the article. I have heard some people advise that you can link to any site just to increase SEO. While that might be true, II believe it is far better to provide value in the article and to link to a relevant site or product. For instance, I have a site about becoming a nurse. The site had books on nursing available and Google Ads about nursing school. For this site, I write an article now and then about....NURSING...and link to the site...by the way, the site is www.becominganurse.info. People go to the site, read a bit of content, and then click on links or purchase a book. To me, that makes a lot more sense than writing an article about nursing and linking to a site selling tires for instance.

Lynn C, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  4. 2Good

2Good Peon

Best Answers:
    I am doing forum and blog posting and also doing social work. Hope it will work

2Good, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  5. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    For direct traffic, social network and social bookmarking are two best options. Better include these in your list.

rubeljoy, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  6. eyesight

eyesight Member

Best Answers:
    articles are an easy source of generating new traffic. you can include your signature in your article. this will bring in more traffic from article submission directories.

eyesight, Aug 12, 2012 IP