1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO for a new website - my plan

Discussion in 'SEO' started by harnemo7007, Jan 16, 2014.

I have a couple of new websites, not more than 2 weeks old, and I come with this SEO strategy.

- 30 facebook likes
    - 30 twitter retweets
    - 30 blog comments
    - 20 social bookmarks
    - 10 article submissions
    - 10 web 2.0 properties
    - 10 wiki links
    - 5 edu links

I plan to drip feed it during the period of 7 days. Like 5 retweets today, 5 retweets tomorrow... untill 30.

What would you change here so the impact on SEO is better but with no chance of hurting it? I am still new with this SEO thing, help me tweak it !

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
    harnemo7007, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  2. Gregory Elfrink

Gregory Elfrink Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This isn't too bad of a plan depending on the keywords you are choosing.

Personally I would use all those links to diversify your anchor text hardcore so it looks like a lot of websites are organically linking to you. After all, if Google sees every one of those saying, "Buy this Screwdriver now" they're going to be raising their eyebrows at it.

I would add buying a couple high PR sites or renting a few links on a monthly basis too. With the high PR go for optimized keywords as the anchor text, as they carry a lot of weight.

Otherwise, not a bad strategy (and again assuming keyword research was done good)

Gregory Elfrink, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  3. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That will work just fine if you don't actually give a flip about your website.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Jan 16, 2014 IP
    sarahk likes this.