1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO for 2013 to 2014/

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by designmakri, Sep 4, 2013.

SEO is going to be a harder target for conventional seo players. Most of the SEO expert using spam software. They offer huge number of back links and article submitting. Well these are already in the graveyard. Now with the new update, These services will become history.

With a monthly paid( 147 USD) software, any website can be reach in top of the google page. it was an easy trip for an small websites. Panda and penguin prevent Majority of the site that depend spammy software for seo.

It doesn't mean that small website get no space in google. It will get top search place. only thing you have to make sure, and that is Be unique..

Website design:
    People buy theme and template for design their website. 90% of these sites are full of code that act like back links to the theme site and widget and other plugin also monitoring. Custom made design will become more SEO friendly.

Contents:
    Contents are always king. But it is not just the text , the whole site will be counted as a content. The images, video, voice, coding structure everything will be counted. from the text point of view. your content must be simple, you do not need oxford style of structure in your content. and it must write for the people not for the search engines.

Social Networking websites:
    Social networking websites are the new back links for the sites. around 10+ major social networking and book marking sites available today. it will be a no:1 spot for traffic generation. But fake like page number will be counted. instead of page like, the post like will be counted.

Article:
    Submitting plain article will become irrelevant. writer authenticity will be counted. So every site must need an fruitful contents backing and that must be genuine.

Infographics:
    Inforgraphics is the new form of article. there are many inforgraphics site submitting sites.

Web02 community:
    The web2 community is one of the active community in the internet. They are the group that develop and invent new styles and flow of a website. Also old and boring website will be kicked out from the google radar. website structure and style will be counted.

SEO was mainly a software driven work. A single SEO expert worked for 100 sites with the help of spammy tools. Now the seo become a brand level work.

If you can manage your website and maintain good custom made website then your trip to google first page will be easy.

As a consultant , I recommending site owners to

a. Create a custom made website
    b. Don't run after 10K baclinks or 100 like on facebook.
    c. Do note hire seo service on the basis of number of backlinks, article submitting etc.
    d. Site must run perfectly on smartphone.
    e. Add games or poll in the site, which help site visitors to engage more in the website.
    f. Focus more on bounce rate. Less bounce rate give +ve seo result.
    g. Start a youtube channel, and release animation video to promote your website.
    h. Do not oveload with offer and busy information in Facebook like page.
    i. Be active in g+
    j. Be a manage for your site or appoint manager for your site

There are lots of companies and individuals who offer affordable service. Always ask their previous works. If you can't just the result. Keep away from the people who offer unlimited backlinks, article, facebook likes.

Have a great day. Please share you thoughts and idea bellow

designmakri, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  2. KevinBrowne

KevinBrowne Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We all know the software that you are referring to up there (nuke me to death).

But you are right...the ability for us to rank traditional sites has gotten harder than it has ever been BECAUSE Google now needs social cues.

Cutts has said that Google wants to sit back and let social cues dictate a lot of the AUTHORITY value of a site.

So do that.

Initiate more of a social sharing model.

Put animated "how to" video on your home page and drop your bounce rate. Don't use software ONLY that is easily footprint (able).

Do what needs to be done.

KevinBrowne, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  3. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    As you have mentioned about content, it is still king there is no doubt to it... and you have to take help of content to optimize even competitive keywords in future.

SERPpoint, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  4. isha189

isha189 Member

Best Answers:
    Well said Kevin........ NO need to use any kind of software while we have free social sites like You-tube and Facebook. With the help of these sites we can easily gain our ranking as well as much traffic towards our website.

isha189, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  5. Mohamad Zidani

Mohamad Zidani Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice discussion guys, what about forums?

Mohamad Zidani, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  6. designmakri

designmakri Member

Best Answers:
    @ mohamad zidani : Sorry I missed it. Yea forum is also a great place, But do not fake it.

designmakri, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  7. peacehammer

peacehammer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Regular updates are also good. Doing a huge pile of work, then leaving the site alone for months is not a good way to boost authority.

I do a lot of work with small businesses eg builders, window cleaners etc. They want to rank for a local keyword, but don't realise that it takes regular effort.

peacehammer, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  8. nadalbg

nadalbg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have only 1 tactic. I make the site pleasing for the visitors and they spread the word for my site. On forums or social media. I also offer contests with prizes, like 10$ weekly and make games, I get a lot of backlinks from that, because people tend to share free stuff more. So with 10$ weekly I get visitors and also free backlinks that are natural :)

nadalbg, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  9. designmakri

designmakri Member

Best Answers:
    You know how to play well. Thanks for your input. it will help the readers.

designmakri, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  10. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Nice information you have shared... I have noticed the guest posting is also doing good as far as SEO prospective...

royalstar_23, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  11. Lasse Nielsen

Lasse Nielsen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great post, I totally agree with about all this points. Search engines companies changed the way they act from auto-bots crawling to bots and human behave. I think pointing on unique content would be always great for SEO and related terms.
    More Focus on Diversified Contents:
    Contents can be of texts, images or videos. You might already have seen that Google has different search parameters for displaying text, video and image contents. So don’t focus only on articles, but also try to use high quality videos, images and info graphics (high quality in terms of usefulness, not high resolution) to get better ranking of your site. Have a nice day :)

Lasse Nielsen, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  12. nrvaghela

nrvaghela Banned

Best Answers:
    After last update I have experienced that Unique content play a major role now days. Plus Google also required quality back links, back links you getting from the website it must have good PR. Classified submission is also beneficial for SEO at present.

nrvaghela, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  13. Fervil VOn

Fervil VOn Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, making a contest is a creative way to get a good backlink. It's some what similar to paid reviews only that it was packaged in a very stylish manner.

Fervil VOn, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  14. Fervil VOn

Fervil VOn Member

Best Answers:
    I agree on this. SEO for organic traffic, social media for engagement. Do not be mixed up by these two (but both are necessary to increase web presence and authority).

Fervil VOn, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  15. Tanhn

Tanhn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would like to thank you for the efforts you send this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I will seo my site following this tutorial.

Tanhn, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  16. Tsani

Tsani Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for your information mate.

Tsani, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  17. TechSole

TechSole Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Focus on delivering quality that users like and share and the rest should follow naturally.

TechSole, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  18. mianasad6

mianasad6 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i like your post ,this is really beneficial for the newbie ,if anybody want to exchange link of his website with just reply ,because exchanging link is also a part of Seo, thanks :)

mianasad6, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  19. ManiQuadraincorp

ManiQuadraincorp Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to Thanks for kevin . Really great point kevin , I learn more seo news from your comments . Thanks for sharing

ManiQuadraincorp, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  20. kickkiran

kickkiran Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Quality content is always king. coming seasons will be basing up on not only quality but also social sharing.

kickkiran, Sep 13, 2013 IP