1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SEO Expert / Web Developer Will Work Full Time

Discussion in 'Services' started by wissam, Nov 30, 2017.

Sold To

CryptoShell for $100.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Skills:
    - SEO since 2005.
    - Web Development since 2002, PHP, Python, JS, Node, HTML, CSS, Laravel, Bootstrap, Ajax, JSON, jQuery.
    - Advertising expert, Facebook ads, Adwords.
    - Android Application Development Since 2014 can make good apps.
    - Graphic design since 2002.
    - Web hosting management and setup on all types of platforms since 2005.
    - Writing, fair English 6.5/8 ILETS.
    - Been into crypto currency since 2009, helped in developing a known currency.
    - Languages: English, Arabic
    What do you I expect?
    - Maybe full time doing SEO, writing content, translation, developing sites, apps.
    A nice person to work for who will understand my skills and make good use of them, he imagine I make it true, I don't ask much for a payment, I am not so greedy so send me your offer.
    I want to do something productive for someone, I already have my own established passive income and I want a job and a monthly payment, I don't want to be a freelancer for the rest of my life, at the same time I don't want a physical job where I actually leave home or my own office.

I will only take one offer, one person, and stick with that person for the full time job, and if you are interested in quick services for one time also let me know, I have a range of high DA/PA PR3 sites, some of which I made 10 years ago and still maintain if you want a guest post or a link for the cheap of $10, also I accept Bitcoin and PayPal, and no I am not desperate I am bored.

Regards

wissam, Nov 30, 2017 IP
  2. sojol29

sojol29 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If anyone needs Web 2 sites backlink with the unique article(no spin article). Nowadays this is the most powerful backlinks that can rank site fast.
    please check out my gig fiverr(dot)com/mdselimcse/create-20-web-2-sites-quality-backlink-with-unique-article

sojol29, Nov 30, 2017 IP