1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SEO Domains/Expired domain names/Niche specific/Country (TLD) specific/NICHE RELEVANT

Discussion in 'Services' started by thell, Apr 21, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    SEO Domains/Expired domain names/Niche specific/Country (TLD) specific/NICHE RELEVANT
    VARIOUS TLDs
    NO. OF REFERING DOMAINS: 10 - 600
    DAILY CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    HUGE DISCOUNT FOR DP MEMBERS (keep reading)

We are the ExpiredDomainGeeks. We sell top-notch domain names to those who can recognise best quality. We are on a continuous mission to find quality, non-spammed domains and we sell these directly to you.​

So what’s on offer?
    100% non-spammed domain names with at least the below metrics (according to real-time Majestic SEO data):​
    • No. of referring domains: 10 to 600 > Min TF: 9, Min CF of 13
    • Target Niches or specific TLDs
    • Clean backlink profile, no spam (guaranteed)
    What about DA/PA?

We deliberately do not look at Page Authority (PA) and Domain Authority (DA), since these Moz metrics can easily be faked through mass spam link creation.

What about Pagerank?

PR hasn’t been updated by Google in over a year. That says it all, doesn’t it?

Please keep in mind that high metrics doesn’t necessarily equal a good domain. Many sellers out there only scan for domains that have certain DA or PA metrics, and because of that, they overlook plenty of good ones that are up for grabs.

Each of our domains has a minimum of ten referring domains.

You’ll get domains that posses the age and incoming links and thereby the strength to boost other websites to the top ranks in Google. There is usually a nice mix of authoritative and smaller backlinks so it looks more natural overall.

And to top it all up - we’re significantly cheaper too…

Price doesn’t equal quality as much as metrics don’t equal good domain. We deliver great results at a price that is much lower than that of the competition. We have invested into our own state-of-the-art system which finds these domains, which means that we are 100% independent and can offer you lower rates.

But there’s more!

What if a domain doesn't adhere to our quality guidelines? Well, you can simply return it and get a new one for free. We are the Expireddomaingeeks - we get you what you need. Guaranteed.
    Now for the REALLY good stuff…

Just for the DigitalPoint users - we’ve prepared a further, special 25% DP Discount!

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Please Note:
    • We don’t register the domains on your behalf. They are still free to register with the usual registrars. You will receive a list of the requested domains so that you can go ahead and register them with your preferred registrar.

thell, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  2. Callumm

Callumm Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks! I have bough 5 domains with great stats (some of them CF 20+). All without spam backlinks, which is very important for me.

Only downside is that they have limited stock for most foreign domain names, so I hope I can buy 20 more next month when I get paid.

All in 10/10 for domains and service!

Callumm, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  3. thell

thell Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @Callumm - thank you for the review and good luck with your new, shiny domains ;)
    As for the "next month" - I don't think you'll have to wait this long. The next 5 people who send me a PM will receive a 50% off their orders!
    Yes, you heard right - half price for the next 5 people, so hurry up! :)

thell, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  4. thell

thell Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok guys and gals - we added some more 50% discounts, so hurry up and get those high quality expired domains at half price! :)

thell, May 3, 2015 IP
  5. thell

thell Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    BTW - check out the new, discounted pricing on site! You will be pleasantly surprised ;)

thell, May 26, 2015 IP