1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO domain market place?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by bxuser, Jan 23, 2017.

Hello,

I'm wondering if it could be possible to optimize a domain market place? Has anyone done so and can share with me and other a few tips?

Or

SEO is only for blogs, content websites...

I ask because the only thing that I have to work on is Site title, description, about page and information about domain names.

bxuser, Jan 23, 2017 IP
  2. Mone

Mone Member

Best Answers:
    SEO will work on any site :)
    What i would do for SEO is build a home page, then build pages around that. Same for a page that would be the marketplace

Mone, Jan 27, 2017 IP
    bxuser likes this.
  3. jerytohn

jerytohn Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best I can think of is to blog about domain related news and stuff. Then do seo to those blog pages.

jerytohn, Mar 3, 2017 IP
  4. Toka97

Toka97 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As @Mone said SEO will work on ANY site.
    For marketplace you can still get good amount of visitors from search engines if you optimize your onpage & offpage SEO.
    If you are selling domains you can build a page which will introduce your service & you can put keywords like "buy quality domains" in that page. This way you'll get highly targeted visitors who will learn about your service & use it.
    After building some useful & keywordfull pages you can move to offpage techniques like quality backlinks building so your marketplace will rank high.

Toka97, Mar 24, 2017 IP