1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seo dilemma

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Brett0210, Aug 18, 2019.

Hi everyone,

Absolute dummy when it comes to anything computer related. I am starting a tour company to Central asian countries of Uzbekistan and Tajikistan. I got a basic website made but the web designers have my by the you know whats as they own the site and any on/off site seo, plugins etc to get traffic on my site are extortionately priced and i have no access to the site. Could anyone help me out with aby other seo methods that are in my control so i am not throwing money at this company who have me over a barrel. I.e social media or anything really. Really want to get peolle seeing the site but at the moment, even with direct search words, it does not come up in search results. Any ideas would be really appreciated
    SEMrush
    Brett

Brett0210, Aug 18, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Start over with new developers, move the domain to independent hosting. Watch your contracts very carefully.

sarahk, Aug 18, 2019 IP
    johneva and Jim4767 like this.
  3. johneva

johneva Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately sounds like you answered your own question if the designers/devs have everything on lock down and charge excessive for SEO services then you are stuck unless you start again with a better design/development company. This is really something you should have looked into at the stage of building the website so you know where you stand before now.

Just to add, sounds like a terrible company to have it all locked down like that though. You should always have the freedom to do as you wish with the site they make you with the understanding they are not liable for issues caused by yourself or third parties altering coding.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    johneva, Aug 19, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.