1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Content Writer: "Worth triple what I paid..."

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by acadianapa, Mar 20, 2010.

Hi! My name is Jesse Lanclos. If you own a website or blog, you know that you need high-quality content. If you need an SEO internet content writer, there are four things you should know about me:

1. I am a native English speaker with a college degree
    2. I write high-quality SEO articles with solid, reputable research - NOT simply rewrites of articles other internet marketers have already written.
    3. I have NEVER had a client complain about my work.
    4. I strive to make my clients as happy as possible, so I offer revisions to make sure the work is exactly what you want.

On the Internet, it's hard to know who you can trust. What do others say about the quality of work I can provide for you?

"Jesse is a fantastic article writer! Does his research and worth triple what I paid. In less than 24 hours after publishing Jesse's article, I sold an ad on the page for $100. How's that for a job well done?"

Stephen Carr
    http://military-tributes.com

"Jesse is a very upbeat person, so he's a joy to work with. What's even better is that his writing is excellent, and he's able to research a variety of topics. Finding an on-time, reliable, and quality writer isn't always easy...but you'll get that with Jesse!"

Jenn Dize
    http://powerghostwriting.com

"Hey Jesse,
    It's not very often you find writers that really go out of their way to deliver content. You've been responsive, professional, reliable and have produced some really excellent content that I'd happily use on any of my niche websites. Great Job!"

Alex Shelton

"The article you have written is perfect for my needs. I hope you will be available for further article writing duties as I will certainly use you again."

Anthony Staniforth

"Jesse did an amazing job on the articles he wrote for me. They were well researched and well written. He followed the instructions I provided and completed them on the date promised. I will definitely continue to use his services and encourage others to do the same."

Ellany Cevan
    www.theclientgetter.com

"Many thanks for the articles. They are fantastic and a lot better than most other providers I have used. I would very much like to use your services on a regular basis and don't mind paying a little more for the articles."

Christian Poole

See some samples of my work, so that you can get to know my style of writing and the quality of work I can produce. I strive to make my clients as happy as possible, so I will take into account your style, preferences, and specific requests when completing your project.

My rates are as follows:

Clients routinely pay me $25.00 per article, but these prices are a special offer for Digital Point forum members.

I charge 3 cents per word, based on the minimum length you require.

300 words: $9.00
    400 words: $12.00
    500 words: $15.00

For the best value, I offer a 30% discount on all bulk orders of 15 articles or more.

In order to get started I’d like to know more about your project.

•What is the writing going to be used for?
    •How many articles do you need?
    •How long would you like the articles to be?
    •Is there a product or service you’ll be promoting? Please provide a link, if possible.
    •Do you have any keywords you are targeting? What are they?
    •When do you need the article delivered?

Prepayment to via Paypal is preferred.

The best way to contact me is at . You can also call me at (337) 205-2311, but I respond much more quickly to email (usually within 12-24 hours).

Thanks in advance for trusting me with your content creation. You won’t be disappointed. I look forward to becoming the writer you rely on again and again.

Sincerely,
    Jesse Lanclos
    http://www.jessewrites.com

acadianapa, Mar 20, 2010 IP