1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SEO Consultant - 7 Years Experience

Discussion in 'Services' started by starcaller, Apr 11, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello,
    I have been working as a SEO consultant for last 7 years. I have great experience with various google search algorithm updates like.
    Content related algorithms:
    Panda, pirate and Fred

Queries related algorithms:
    Humming bird
    Rank brain

Backlinks related algorithm:
    Penguin
    Local search related algorithm:
    Pigeon
    ------------------------------------------
    On Page: I have 7 years experience with On page SEO optimization with various websites. On page is very important part of SEO. without good on-page, no search engine can rank a website.
    Off Page: I have 7 years experience with Off page also.In this part we focus on getting backlinks from various niche websites and blogs and from social media sources. This is also very important part of SEO.
    ------------------------------------------
    My price starts from $299/website/month.

let me know if anybody interested.

Regards
    Starcaller

starcaller, Apr 11, 2017 IP
  2. Matthew Philip

Matthew Philip Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, I am interested. I used to do SEO myself while I was in college about 10 years ago for an old DJ service company I started to pay my tuition. Back then I feel like it was easier! This SEO stuff is changed a little! My website is grancosecurity.com. My company is a service business that provides armed and unarmed security guards. The goal is to get my phone to ring! There are a lot of individuals and businesses looking to hire security in Michigan.

Matthew Philip, Apr 19, 2017 IP