1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SEO Blog Package| LSI Content + Social Bookmarking + Facebook Sharing+Blog Commenting

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by rotwic, Sep 11, 2011.

This is a totally new service that I am presenting to the members of DigitalPoint! This is an efficient, SEO and safe method to increase your blogs or websites ranking up! If you are searching for a service that will get bots to crawl over your site without any red flags, then you have come to the right place.

I have used this method on all 6 blogs of mine and it has definitely showed results! On average, i have been getting over 800 visits per day and over 4000 page views per day! I cannot promise the figures i have achieved, but i sure can help you improve the already given results!

So lets take a look at what you will be getting with this service!

LSI Content - I will personally write a well written, keyword rich and proof read article of anywhere between 500 - 1000 words. This article will be loved by bots with the help of the SEO techniques that i will be using. The topics can be given by yourself or i will do the research and write something based on what the blog or website is about! You can add me as an author in WordPress or any other blogging platform.

Social Bookmarking - The written content will be manually submitted to the top 20 social bookmarking do follow sites. Each content i write will be submitted to these top 20 sites which will give you a huge amount of traffic while at the same time acting as an SEO mirror for your site.

Facebook Sharing - Your articles will be shared to about 10 pages on Facebook, which turns out to be a good source of traffic and SEO. From multiple accounts, i will search for pages or groups that are related to your keyword or niche of the blog and share the articles on that page! This is basically like social bookmarking, but with better and more targeted traffic.

Blog Commenting - Blog commenting or linking is a very effective method of SEO! Blog commenting will be done to 10 niche related blogs, which serve as effective back links!

You can order this great SEO Blog Package weekly, monthly or as a one time thing!

One Time: Package 1 - $13

1 LSI Content (500-1000 words)
    20 Social Bookmarking (Manual)
    10 Facebook Page Sharing (Manual)
    10 Blog Commenting (Manual)

Weekly: Package 2 - $82

This is [One Time Package] done daily for the next 7 days!

7 LSI Content (500-1000 words)
    140 Social Bookmarking (Manual)
    70 Facebook Page Sharing (Manual)
    70 Blog Commenting (Manual)

Monthly: Package 3 - $330

This is [One Time Package] done daily for the next 30 days!

30 LSI Content (500-1000 words)
    600 Social Bookmarking (Manual)
    300 Facebook Page Sharing (Manual)
    300 Blog Commenting (Manual)

Communication: PM me for GTalk id or Skype id!

OFFER: I am giving 50% Discount for the first 3 customers on any package!

rotwic, Sep 11, 2011 IP