1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Seo blog jimseo.com

Discussion in 'Sites' started by gaara11, Jul 20, 2014.

Site url: http://jimseo.com
    The site provides tips about seo,blogging,ways to get traffic,increase backlinks etc and I have posted about 20 articles in the site(all unique).
    • Also I have done Seo as well blog commenting and use social media for the site, I have maintained good titles and good keyword density by doing keyword research
    • Done blog commenting in high PR blogs for specific keywords in blogging niche through seoclerks marketplace(can provide report)
    • Have done keyword research and used main keyword(keyword with high search but low competition) in every posts and maintained keyword density.
    The reason I am selling this site is I am not able to write quality contents regularly as I have other projects as well.

****Get this PR-3 domain(dragonsnappers.com for free from this blog purchase)****

Site stats:
    • The site is receiving good no. of traffic via search engine search daily.
    • Also I have earned 2$ via google adsense this month( all through impressions)
    • The site due to good SEO has ranked for various high profile keywords in google search engine.
    For more details: Just PM me or add me on skype:

Note: Please do not BIN if you aren't buying(otherwise I am giving -ve repo)

Attached Files:

gaara11, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  2. ETA

ETA Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    ETA, Jul 24, 2014 IP