1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO and social practices questions.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by timber0nine, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Is there a limit on the number of on-page keywords a website can have, before Google calls it black hat? Or what is the rule of thumb or model?

2. My SEO guy is getting lots of referrals from Facebook but doesn't say how. I don't have a business FB account. And I'm not paying for FB ads, directly. Maybe he is. I'm paying him $0.75 per click. I see in GA the leads but I have no idea what the ads (if there are any) look like. And GA doesn't detail out what FB page, or pages, the FB leads are coming from.

3. I have growth in "Direct" leads... as GA shows. I imagine it's from the seo guy's work... where non-traditional ads, or marketing is happening. Can't believe people see my paid or organic listings then type my URL into the top of their browser, instead of just clicking the listing.

4. Are referrals from website-analytics.online, site-auditor.online, rank-checker.online and the like actually profitable? I sell very high-end teak outdoor furniture.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
    timber0nine, Jun 2, 2017 IP
  2. Mone

Mone Member

Best Answers:
    1. You can have an unlimited amount of keywords as long as they relate to the topic or theme of your site/page etc..

2. I don't know many people who see an ad then type the url either. I'll ask him to show you the ad he is pushing

4. I never heard of those.

Mone, Jun 3, 2017 IP
  3. timber0nine

timber0nine Member

Best Answers:

timber0nine, Jun 4, 2017 IP
  4. timber0nine

timber0nine Member

Best Answers:
    Any of you interested in doing SEO for my business?

timber0nine, Jun 4, 2017 IP