1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO/Affiliates Wanted – 20K Holiday Contest – 5 Star Affiliate Programs

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by 5starAffiliates, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    5 Star Affiliate Programs works with some of the top revshare programs available, from top brands such as National Geographic Store, City Search and 21st Century, as well as offering some brand new programs from almost every market niche. Most of our programs are pro-actively managed by PartnerCentric, the leading affiliate management consulting firm.

We offer High Payouts and Conversion Rates. Some of our merchants are cutting checks for over $$10K a Month! All programs are guaranteed to pay on time, are high-integrity, parasite-free and pro-actively managed to help ensure your success.

Most programs offer datafeeds and we also have an IPC (Instant Page Creator) datafeed tool that helps our partners build custom, content-rich pages or complete sites filled with THOUSANDS of products in less than a minute - quick and easy - even if they don't know how to program a datafeed.

We are also having a holiday contest and GIVING AWAY OVER $20,000 in CASH and PRIZES! One prize is a $7,000 expedition trip from the National Geographic Store, another is $10,000 in cash from MyPayDayLoan. We are also giving away furniture, computers and much more. Sign up for our newsletter to get all the contest details as soon as they become available.

We are looking forward to cutting some BIG checks for the holidays!
    Let me know how I can help your efforts and increase your revshare success!

Linda Buquet AKA Catalyst
    President, 5 Star Affiliate Programs

5starAffiliates, Nov 3, 2004 IP
  2. mnemtsas

mnemtsas Super Dud

Best Answers:
    Signed up for one of the programs. Will the fact that the site is brand new be held against me during the application process?

mnemtsas, Nov 3, 2004 IP
  3. 5starAffiliates

5starAffiliates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Mark,

Welcome to our team! All programs have different managers and they all screen pretty thoroughly. I just clicked the jogging strollers link and the site was not there. Just email Elizabeth the manager of that program and let her know you are building a new site for Niche Commerce and LindaB said its OK to approve you. If a site is down or there is nothing there, sometimes it will be declined, but if you take a second and just add comments about how you plan to promote it or that you are building a new site you will get approved. We just thoroughly screen for parasites and unethical marketers.

her email is partners AT nicheretail DOTcom

Lets get you selling some jogging strollers. Use the IPC (Instant Page Creator) for quick easy content. You can build a custom jogging stroller site in about a minute using this tool. http://nicheretail.ipc.partnercentric.com/affiliates/default.aspx

Hope this helps and best of luck!

5starAffiliates, Nov 3, 2004 IP
  4. dazzlindonna

dazzlindonna Peon

Best Answers:
    Its been a while since I've been to your site Linda, so I thought I would return and see if you had anything new to offer (and you do!). Signed up for one of the programs that looks pretty cool.

dazzlindonna, Nov 3, 2004 IP
  5. mnemtsas

mnemtsas Super Dud

Best Answers:
    Geez that was quick! Actually there's a site there now, I only registered the domain 5 minutes before I registered with the program :D . I spent 5 years selling strollers in college so this one clicked straight away with me!

Thanks for the tips, I'll send Elizabeth and email shortly.

Mark

mnemtsas, Nov 3, 2004 IP
  6. 5starAffiliates

Best Answers:
    Yea Donna, glad to have you on our team! Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Yes we just added a BUNCH of new programs and have 3 more to announce in the next week. Today after MONTHS of preparation we are finally launching CITYSEARCH CPC and CPA. This is our 1st pay per click affiliate program and there are like 4 different ways to make money with it, so it took a lot to get set up. Local search is hot so this should be a big winner. :)

Mark,

Niche Retails Affiliate sales doubled in October over Septembers numbers and the average order size rose to a healthy $231.51. Some affiliates are converting 1/20 so it's pretty hot. Keep in mind that once you are approved for strollers you are automatically approved for elite car seats and both of the watch programs. At least add car seats too as parents may need both.

Baby gear and watches all make great selling holiday gifts. PLUS we have a HUGE holiday contest coming. Stay tuned for details.

Thanks to all for joining our team. We appreciate you!

5starAffiliates, Nov 4, 2004 IP
    T0PS3O likes this.
  7. mnemtsas

mnemtsas Super Dud

Best Answers:
    mnemtsas, Nov 4, 2004 IP
  8. 5starAffiliates

Best Answers:
    Sure, hang on Mark. Let me go grab some instructions that will help. I bet the problem is the naming of the file. Be right back...

OK Mark, here ya go!

Tech Tip: Here is how to create and name your pages after you have entered your ID and created a preview that is customized the way you want it.

1. Open MS notepad
    2. Fill in all the fields and select the options you want to display from the main IPC page.
    3. Choose create code
    4. Copy/paste the code from the IPC to your blank Notepad page and save as: test.php. You'll have to select the pull down menu under where you enter the name and choose all files first before you can name it .php.
    5. Upload to your server and view.

Let me know if this takes care of it. I bet it does because I had the same problem the 1st time I tested it. Didn't realize you need to save as PHP. I'll have the techs make that more clear in the instructions. If this does not help you, then please email tech support you will find the address right on the IPC page.

9. mnemtsas

mnemtsas Super Dud

Best Answers:
    Hi Linda,

Yes that was it. It doesn't say anywhere on the page that the extension must be php. Now works fine!

Thanks

Mark

mnemtsas, Nov 4, 2004 IP
  10. 5starAffiliates

Best Answers:
    Yea! You almost have an entire site built already. It's looking good! Isn't it fast and easy once you know how to name the page???

I'll have the developer add those instructions.

11. mnemtsas

mnemtsas Super Dud

Best Answers:
    Well I have the product pages built at least. I've got quite a few ideas to attract visitors to the site. At the moment SEO will have to do until I get the adwords research done.

mnemtsas, Nov 4, 2004 IP
  12. 5starAffiliates

Best Answers:
    WOW! We have over $70,000 in cash and prizes to give away now that we have gotten 18 of our great merchants to anti up all their prizes. We have the contest page finished so you can see what all our merchants are giving away and the individual rules for each prize.

You can join one program or all 18! We tried to vary the rules as much as possible so any type of affiliate can win, even new partners - not just top performers. Most merchants are giving away MULTIPLE prizes.

You gotta see this! It's AMAZING!!! One of our merchants is giving away $20,000 - another is giving away $10,000
    and National Geographic Store is giving away an 8 day trip for 2 valued at $10,000!

(Scroll down the page to see a list of all prizes & rules by merchant!)
    http://www.partnercentric.com/holiday_contest.shtml

5starAffiliates, Nov 5, 2004 IP
  13. 5starAffiliates

Best Answers:
    IMPORTANT - New Contest Rules - More New Prizes!

To register for the contest you need to be sure to email the manager of the program/s you are competing to win.

Contest rules are being amended to ensure we can easily reach the winners:

Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified by telephone and email. Winner must have a valid email address and telephone number. The winner's first name, last initial and home city/state will also be posted on the PartnerCentric’s web site after the winner has been notified and his/her eligibility confirmed.

Email Subject: Contest Registration
    Name, email address, phone number and which programs you are registering to compete in. All of our managers oversee more than one program so you should be able to register with several programs with one email. IF you are unsure who manages which program or need their email addresses please contact me.

We just added several more prizes from 2 new brand new programs. New prizes include two $100 Amazon Gift Certificates from Jinglegram, The Lord of the Rings Sting Sword and Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl Cursed Aztec Gold Coin Necklace from Master Replicas.

See all the prizes here: http://www.partnercentric.com/holiday_contest.shtml

Don’t forget to register to WIN and Best of Luck to All!!!

5starAffiliates, Nov 10, 2004 IP
  14. 5starAffiliates

Best Answers:
    Most of the contests offer a "Secret Sales Day" option. That means you dont have to be numero uno - it's more like "luck 'o the draw!"

A little birdie told me that most program's "Secret Sales Day" is coming up next week some time. Get ramped up to win!

Check out all the prizes and the rules at the link below.

What do you want to win and why?
    http://www.partnercentric.com/holiday_contest.shtml

5starAffiliates, Dec 9, 2004 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.