1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Advice? Gaming website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Sycrid, Jun 18, 2021.

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some additional advice on how to improve my rankings for in google for specific blog articles. I am seeing in webmaster tools that I'm getting into a lot of related searches, but I rank between 30-60 which as we all know means I'm getting literally no hits.

Here's an example, I invested time into writing it, so I feel that their is quality in the article, but I'm looking for some further guidance.
    https://e-racer.net/blogPost.php?id=6

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. My aim is just to expand my audience, and for clarity I wrote the blog code myself, so this is not a wordpress website.

Thanks.

Sycrid, Jun 18, 2021 IP
  2. iphoneglance

iphoneglance Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You’ve got to promote the articles you write. You need to maybe contact a few websites and ask them to link to yours. Building backlinks is very important. Also you can’t depend on one article to generate traffic and build your SEO. A constant flow of articles with promotion on social media sites and other means is vital.
    You need to get backlinks on sites that have great domain authority. It isn’t easy but over time it can be great

iphoneglance, Jun 30, 2021 IP
  3. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to work many things at your website as i am seeing on page setting is not perfect according to SEO. So to get good response from search engines you should start from on page and then go to next step "off page". If you are ranking between 30-60 means you can get top 20 or 10 positions after some on page changes and off page activities within few weeks or hardly in few months (1 or 2).

seomanualsubmission, Jun 30, 2021 IP
  4. usaukclassifieds

usaukclassifieds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I believe you are using the incorrect SEO approach; there are many digital marketing consultancies that may supply you with the precise digital marketing plan you need.

usaukclassifieds, Jul 1, 2021 IP
  5. Ujjal Chandra

Ujjal Chandra Peon

Best Answers:
    first of all, you can keyword research, then content optimization the backlink

Ujjal Chandra, Jul 1, 2021 IP
  6. 9xlinux

9xlinux Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no such SEO service which can increase your ranking and can place your site in google First Page. Google latest algorithm not following the OLD SEO tricks which are available online. Now Google is more strong. You may also need to use social media to increase ranking. Social media traffic plays importent role for SEO in these days.

9xlinux, Jul 2, 2021 IP
  7. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you need to build hundreds of backlinks using guest posting to your website.

jaguar34, Jul 3, 2021 IP
  8. mostafa elbermawy

mostafa elbermawy Peon

Best Answers:
    Guest posting is the part of link building. you can increase website traffic with guest posting.

mostafa elbermawy, Aug 22, 2021 IP