1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sending Out one Email to all my Yahoo Contact

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by evelinawilliams007, Jun 24, 2015.

hi - I have over 5000 yahood z contact in my Yahoo account and I want to send one email to all of them. It takes ages to do it manually one by one.

I have downloaded the .csv file but I don't kno what service to use to send the email to all of them. Is anyone more experienced in email marketing? Is there a free service to send out an email to 5000 contacts?

Thanks

evelinawilliams007, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  2. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Evelina, depending on the purpose of your email marketing campaign you can use different services. To look and be professional I suggest you use some professional email marketing services. I myself I use Mailchimp, it is easy to use, many ways to change and create templates and also it is free in some cases. Even if you want to pay it does not cost much.
    The price for most of e-mail marketing platforms are dependent on number of emails you want to send, for instance in mailchimp up to 500 has a price and more than that a different price up to 1500 and soforth. The important thing after sending the emails is the report you get on who opened the email and who clicked on the links. To increase click through rates I may also add, as I am in marketing field, that among 5000 users I doubt all of them would be interested in the same topic of ONE email. Try to customize your email for different groups of people and make sure there are no duplicate emails. Since you have it in CSV it is not difficult to check.

Good luck

Mehdi.b, Jun 28, 2015 IP