1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Send money fast

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by THEISIRE, May 20, 2011.

Can you send money from eastern europe to russian federation through Moneybookers without having to wait the confirmation process? I need to send more than $100. Can I upload money to account send it, then upload again... send it again...? Or will it ask me to confirm, but only if you really know that, after first amount of money is sent?? The thing is, I'm not close to a bank or an atm machine at the moment.

THEISIRE, May 20, 2011 IP
  2. Intermg

Intermg Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe you'd have to go through the confirmation. It's too complicated. Why wouldn't you like to use Western Union? It's very fast, easy and hassle-free. :)

Intermg, May 21, 2011 IP
  3. dhe.phantom

dhe.phantom Peon

Best Answers:
    yep, u right...i agree with you..:D

dhe.phantom, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  4. techendeavour

techendeavour Peon

Best Answers:
    Western Union is easy, yesterday I draw money from that it is very simple first they will give a small form to fill and show your identity card with in 5 minutes you will get your money.

techendeavour, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  5. jcyber

jcyber Active Member

Best Answers:
    western union is the best one....i use it also....hope you will use it also. Thanks.

jcyber, Jul 2, 2011 IP