1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SEMRush Research Reports For 5 Domains or Keywords for only $5

Discussion in 'Services' started by Anna M, Apr 19, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    If you're looking for ways to spy on your competitors and the keywords they're targeting, SEMrush is the absolute best tool out there.

I am offering 5 SEMrush SEO reports, each containing 10,000 results, for the incredible low price of $5!

You can choose keyword research, domain research, or both.

In keyword research, you will see: How many keywords you have in your niche, estimated traffic volume for those keywords, cost-per-click (CPC) estimates for those keywords, monthly trends.

In domain research, you will see: organic keywords that domain ranks for, how well does the domain rank for those keywords, estimated traffic volume for those keywords, cost-per-click (CPC) estimates for those keywords, monthly trends.

BONUS FOR THE FIRST 5 BUYERS: I will offer 10 reports instead of 5.

For orders, please message me the domains and/or keywords you need to analyze and I will send you the report in Excel or CSV format.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
    Anna M, Apr 19, 2014 IP