1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEM Provider Required - Long-Term Relationship preferred

Discussion in 'Services' started by jeremymgp, Jul 6, 2005.

Hello,

I'm looking to outsource my internet marketing and would like to find an ethical SEM provider who I can turn to for all future SEM needs. Main skills needed are:
    - Standard SEO processes such as keyword research, keyword optimization, tag optimization (title, h1-h6, alt, etc..), directory/smaller search engine submissions and so on.
    - Good link-building skills, for example the ability to find non-reciprocal links and establish reciprocal links with quality, related sites.

I'd also very much like to find a provider that doesn't do gambling sites, as my own sites are strictly family-friendly and want a long-term provider with a similar point of view.

Please reply with the following info:
    1. Whether you do gambling and non-family-friendly sites or not.
    2. Your portfolio.
    3. Your pricing structure.
    4. Whether you can do non-reciprocal links as well as reciprocal ones.

Thanks for reading, I very much hope we can work together. Feel free to reply by PM.

Jeremy Paton

jeremymgp, Jul 6, 2005 IP
  2. icrdt

icrdt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

I m qualified google adwords professional (passed the test, awaiting certificate from google).

I can manage google adwords campaign. To begin with, I m ready to manage google adword campaigns for as low as US$400 for upto 10 project per week. This comes to Only US$40 per campaign per week.

And important - No upfront payment required. Pay at end of week once I m done entire week's work for you. So, pay ONLY AFTER you get your work done. Is it ok?

I m just wondering and seeking all of yours help on only one issue - How and from where to get these projects through net? Any help? Ideas?
    http://www.yesiwillbuy.com/certifie...ow-cost-trial-services-for-google-adwords.htm

icrdt, Nov 13, 2005 IP