1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Warez site desifreakz.com|Vb License|2Months Free Hosting|1500+ Daily visits

Discussion in 'Sites' started by SarkarRaj, May 29, 2009.

Hi,

Selling A Warez Site (WwW.DesiFreakz.com) With Almost 2000 Members , Daily Above 1500+ Unique Visits , 2months Free Hosting , Vbulletin Owned License Valid Till 15th July.

Site Stat:

[​IMG]

You can see below for more details

Starting Bid Is 300$

My Bin is 500$.

Guys Start Your Bidding . Hurry UP!!!!!!!

Reason For Selling site : Moving to Australia For higher studies. Wont be able to Get time for maintaining the site.

Payment Method: Paypal , Alertpay & Moneybookers

Regards,

SarkarRaj

SarkarRaj, May 29, 2009 IP
  2. kei-freegames

kei-freegames Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I also have a games warez blog I wanna sell..
    I don't have time to care for advertising. It has a GooglePR3, alexa rank 164,000, feedburner readers 540, uniques visitors/day 7833, estimated worth from websiteoutlook $18,417 but the selling price will be very cheap.. I'll transfer the full ownership to you. If you like, I can help with creating new posts.
    Was made in December 2008.
    PM me for details.

kei-freegames, Jun 6, 2009 IP