1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling PR3 Site Wine Related, Inner PR, Unique Content, Quality Backlinks

Discussion in 'Sites' started by seotech04, Feb 23, 2013.

I am looking to sale my PR3 wine related site,

Wine Related, Inner PR, Unique Content, quality backlinks

Have many backlinks and i have hired a content writer for unique content for this site.

Let me know if you need any help or have any query.

Thanks

seotech04, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  2. xthoms

xthoms Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Does it have any revenue, then please PM.

xthoms, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  3. seotech04

seotech04 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    60.0% - 2
    Didn't had time to sell anything (link etc) there but have some traffic. Pm me offer. Thanks

seotech04, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  4. Fracisc

Fracisc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Site sold.

Fracisc, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  5. Fracisc

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Very unprofessional seller. I have bought the site as mentioned above. I have sent the payment, he pushed the domain and immediately removed the site and told me that he will go away for some time. Never sent the files or the database. I am still waiting for a reply, hoping that he did not go away and leave the site without content. If Google comes to the site the indexing will be gone as the site is empty at the moment. This really sux!

Really bad seller! I DO NOT recommend him!

Latter addition:
    I guess the hosting did go away when he pushed the domain. That's not his fault. The rest of the complaints are still valid. One should not go away in the middle of a site transfer, leaving the domain name without content.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
    Fracisc, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  6. seotech04

seotech04 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    60.0% - 2
    What? I didn't shut down site. This buyer have no technical knowledge. I dont know why he not change nameservers to original servers of website. i asked him again and again.

See reply:

1. If google will index the site with no content on it I will ask my money back. It is totally unprofessional what you did!
      Websites and domains for sale: visit webmasterskingdom.com. | Blogging Q&A
      Fracisc, Today at 10:29 AM
      Report​
      Reply​

2. [​IMG]
      FraciscWell-Known Member

Message Count:
      3,395​
      Best Answers:
      0​
      110​
      SO? Are you sending the files and database too?
      Websites and domains for sale: visit webmasterskingdom.com. | Blogging Q&A
      Fracisc, Today at 10:46 AM
      Report​
      Reply​

3. [​IMG]

• Premium Member
      seotech04Member

Message Count:
      221​
      Best Answers:
      0​
      45​
      i did not remove any site. maybe you had new name server. yes i will send all backup in morning as in india it is 11;20 pm already.

i will do it at 1st thing in morning.

Please change site namservers so it could run well

NS29.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
      NS30.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Please let me know if this worls.

Thanks
      seotech04, Today at 10:50 AM
      Report​
      Reply​

4. [​IMG]

• Premium Member
      seotech04Member

Message Count:
      221​
      Best Answers:
      0​
      45​
      i not done anything to site. Maybe you changed nameservers or it is because you use different name servers for you godaddy account.

Please change name servers = NS29.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
      NS30.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

let me know if works

Thanks

seotech04, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  7. seotech04

seotech04 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    60.0% - 2
    I gave reply in every 15 min and he said i leaved? out of mind :)

8. seotech04

seotech04 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    60.0% - 2
    I also buy many things in Dp but always give a reasonable time to sellers (they might be out or sleep). And not only me everyone on Dp doing this well.

We start a campaign for these kind of bad deals in DP to stop dealing with these kinds of persons.

9. Fracisc

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    When we buy a site, we consider many things. Ranking is one of them. When you pushed away your domain from your godaddy account the hosting for it was deleted too. So even though I would left the godaddy nameservers, the site would not be up. That is why I was requesting the content too, immediately.

I understand you needing to sleep and stuff, but in that case you should have told me that before we started the transfer. You should have told me "It is late night here, let's do the transfer in the morning" and I would have no problem with that. I had a problem because the site was down. As I told you in PM, if google comes to the site and there is no content, there is a high risk to loose PR and indexing.

So, the beginner in this kind of deals is you. I highly recommend to anyone reading this message not to start a transfer when they cannot finish it. Take your time, get some sleep if that's what you need and start the transfer when you have the necessary time to finish it. Also, the best practice is to have the files and database at hand and be ready to send them instantly, right after the payment was made. As a side note, you needed one hour to send me a database which can be downloaded in 2 minutes maximum.

All in all, you seem to be an honest man and I am sorry for all these problems. For those reading this, the content was sent in the end and everything is fine now.

Fracisc, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  10. seotech04

seotech04 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    60.0% - 2
    Thanks for clarification.

Also i need to mention that if you are in hurry and not have reasonable time then please get domain and content before payment from next time that will make you please i think :)

I told already that time just change name server and you will get content in morning and i replied in every 15 min of your PM. Every deal have a reasonable time frame. (You will get this problem again and again in dealing if you will give sellers time to respond) (just for small money i wake till late midnight for your hurry even after i gave you discounted price)

Anyway thanks alot :)