1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

selling on sedo

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by lapowerlifter242, Jul 5, 2008.

I have several domain names that I am weighing some options with, I am not sure if I want to sell them or not. I set up an account with sedo and maybe want to park them for a while and I may just develop them one day(or sale them if the pice is right) has anyone done anything with sedo? If I have my domains registered through another company how do I repay for them every year if I have them parked with SEDO? does Sedo own the rights to my domain name? What is your thoughts on dealing with sedo?

Also what are the advantages to parking a domain, does it increase the worth of it?

lapowerlifter242, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  2. desilator

desilator Peon

Best Answers:
    I own roughly 30+ domains and have some parked with Sedo. Sedo does not own the rights to your domains. You would simply re-new your domains through the registrar that you first registered them with. The advantages of parking a domain (my thoughts) is it gives you the opportunity to make some revenue while you decide what your ultimately going to do with your domains. Although it can be hard to make any revenue if your not getting and traffic to your domains. Domains with good type in traffic can make some money with parking.

desilator, Jul 5, 2008 IP