1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling on Amazon - Offering Free Shipping

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Gomar, May 4, 2016.

What are your guys opinion on offering free shipping when selling on Amazon. Just starting to look into selling some items there and looking to get some advice from more experience users on dp.

I did a test listing so far and I realized that for some reason my listing doesn't have the "Eligible for free shipping" below it. It just has a $4.99 shipping option and a Free shipping option when you check out, which is kind of odd.

Gomar, May 4, 2016 IP
  2. Christine Hopkins

Christine Hopkins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Amzon is a famous and very useful place for free shipping. You have to pay or order some items to avail this offer. There are rules by Amazon to get free shipping order. See rules : http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=527692
    You can also find ecommerce solutions at VirtueNetz with very attractive price. There are many other names in market but you have to find a reliable source in this business to run it successfully.

Last edited: May 5, 2016
    Christine Hopkins, May 5, 2016 IP
  3. xiaohaizi

xiaohaizi Member

Best Answers:
    you need upgrade professional sellers

xiaohaizi, May 5, 2016 IP
  4. JohnZ7

JohnZ7 Member

Best Answers:
    Sending products through FBA(Fulfillment By Amazon) automatically places your inventory to free 2 day shipping to Amazon Prime members(which are in the millions). There are many benefits being an amazon FBA seller.

JohnZ7, May 19, 2016 IP