1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling New Jvzoo Product - Just Launched - Nootropics Niche - NootropicsforNewbies.xyz

Discussion in 'Sites' started by rob33, May 16, 2016.

[​IMG]

Please note: DP beta version website capture doesn't render well, need to visit site for proper look.

http://nootropicsfornewbies.xyz/

Why are you selling this site?

I've had big plans for my latest product which I just got the all clear from on Jvzoo last week, which were/are to get a number of JV's on board, 2 of which are going out this week with respective online Nootropic suppliers with quite large lists and to then go on and maybe sell it.

Such expectations have been short lived after a gentlemen ran a red here in Northern Thailand needing me to fly back home asap.

How is it monetized?

It's monetized by fellow Noots - nootropic users - or people interested in learning about Nootropics/brain enhancing supplements/wanting to improve focus, motivation, mood, memory etc clicking the buy now button and paying $9.99 which instantly credits your paypal account.

Currently set up on Jvzoo (made a couple of sales already) and e-Junkie for paypal respectively.

JV/Aff commission on Jvzoo right now set at 50/50. Your call. You may wish to give 100% as an incentive to build a list or set up different commission rates through e-Junkie or alter the price etc

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

No - apart from a new gmail acc for registering with Jvzoo/e-Junkie/Jvnotify.

How much time does this site take to run?

The product is effectively finished. You just have to find people within the niche ok to put it out to their lists. Sad to sell as currently have 2 quite promising email campaigns going out at some point this week, one from an EU online supplier and and another an Australian supplier.

Last 5 days I've been emailing many many people/distributors/people with sites in the same niche and a few so far have bitten.

As one incentive to online suppliers I've been offering to include them in the reliable sellers chapter in return for kindly endorsing the book.

The product - book and then the sales page - in total took just over 2 months to complete, plus there are some resources on the affiliates page including email scripts.

I previously approached Nootropic Facebook groups to get some free reviews so all testimonials are genuine.

What challenges are there with running this site?

Really just to find people who are happy to endorse it, or use multiple ways to send targeted traffic to the sales page.

Price neg.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 16, 2016
    rob33, May 16, 2016 IP