1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling my website and I'm not really sure what its worth... Could anyone help me out.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Chris324, Mar 23, 2015.

Hello everyone,

I'm fairly new to the business of selling websites, and I'm not really sure on the process or how to go about putting a value on my site?

The website is a EKM Powershop build linked in to a stax feed - The site is also linked in with an Ebay page with 100+ positive feedback.

Any advice is greatly appreciated

Link To the site if anyone is interested: http://www.dbmarket.co.uk/

Chris324, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  2. Shasta Arenburg

Shasta Arenburg Peon

Best Answers:
    A few internet site sellers really are a touch frightened in regards to the procedure, although it’s definitely not nearly because intricate because it might seem. We’ve marketed hundreds of web sites since we’ve started off and may create your own very first (second, next, and many others. ) selling because pain-free as is possible. You might have accumulated all of the standard facts you consider will help market this, such as site get older, regular monthly income, regular monthly expenditures, progress tendencies, time and energy to work the internet site, unique guests as well as site opinions, cash flow options, as well as cash flow proof. The great-looking internet site may perhaps accomplish with regards to surrounding as well as delivering a substantial model, although the appearance by itself aren’t ample to market the particular products offered.
    You may want to check out the subsequent linked articles:
    10 Principles Associated with Useful Website development
    5 A lot more Principles Associated with Useful Design
    9 Common User friendliness Faults Inside Website development
    10 Beneficial Internet Software Screen Approaches.

Shasta Arenburg, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  3. robby1995

robby1995 Member

Best Answers:
    A general basis is 14-20 times the sites average monthly profit.
    The best place to sell your site will be on flippa.com or give the marketplace here a shot (i've never used it so i'm not sure what its like on digitalpoint)

robby1995, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  4. lemontwist

lemontwist Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting you post this question today. Last night I had run across an article about selling a website, which piqued my curiosity and led me to another one. http://www.entrepreneurs-journey.com/266/how-to-sell-a-website-how-much-is-your-website-worth/ http://www.problogger.net/archives/2011/02/08/6-ways-to-sell-a-website-and-4-ways-not-to-sell-one/

lemontwist, Mar 25, 2015 IP