1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling my Social media Review

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Wired Host, Jun 29, 2020.

Hi everyone! For sale is a Social Media Review SaaS App listed on ratesilo.com

Features:
    • Import your existing EXISTING or NEW Reviews easily from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Zendesk Satisfaction Ratings, and Google Places. You can even ask for new reviews through your website
    • Easily Display those reviews on your website in GRID, FLOATING and INLINE formats using HTML CODE, Wordpress or Joomla Plugins
    • All your selected reviews are automatically displayed on your website. NO CODING Required. Keep your website upto-date with your latest social media-reviews
    • Custom BUILT SaaS app based on a CMS(with custom written modules and functionalities)
    • Connect Reviews with 750+ Apps(like wunderlist,whmcs...etc) using our Zapier Integration
    • Specialized Business Page(like: http://rateky.com/business-page/my_companyname to display all your website reviews) and Review Page to ask your clients for new reviews
    • TURNKey Opportunity You can buy this business, and get started! Everything, to the best of my knowledge, is setup and automated.
    For more details, please visit http://rateky.com
    SEMrush
    Costs: The website and the application is being hosted on a shared cpanel account(which can be availed at under $4/month). Apart from hosting, there are no maintenance costs to run this app

Business Model: Apart from the paid offerings, we offer a FREE plan with limited user reviews with rateky.com BRANDING on their widgets and business page . You can even place ads between every 2-reviews on your business page. The more the people use your free plan, the more exposure and traffic you get from your customer's websites!

Reason for Selling: I want to focus on my team chat platform: ubblu.com

Wired Host, Jun 29, 2020 IP
    SEMrush