1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling my services as a writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by darkmoney99, Sep 11, 2011.

Hi,
    Countless exchanges and transactions later, I have actually got some free time. Hence I would like to sell my services to people who are in need of a writer for a very cheap price. I ask a base rate of 0.5$ per 100 words, and I welcome all sorts of articles to write on; I have no specific genre.
    I am in need of some comprehensive projects where I can display my skills of writing. If there is someone willing to engage my services, whether for bulk or single article writing, they may approach me via my email id or various IM's, the information of which would be given below. A PM in this prestigious forum would also do the trick, as I am ever active here. In a short while, I have garnered a few ITrades, which is valuable proof of my work ethics.
    Regards All,
    Pritam.

Contacts:-
    Email id-
    Yahoo:-

darkmoney99, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  2. indrianto

indrianto Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Amazing job dude..thank you for quick work for me. Success for you.

indrianto, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  3. darkmoney99

darkmoney99 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks a lot mate, in placing your trust in me and for the kind words

darkmoney99, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  4. darkmoney99

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I'm a certified civil engineer with experience and a flair for writing.I have worked for countless clients who all have had a satisfying experience with the nature and quality of my work and also have approached me many a times for a repeat of their orders.
    My experience stems from the fact that I meticulously research and supply quality articles, that are not to be found anywhere in the internet and are all relevant to the topics and genre that would be provided by you. Deploying my Search Engine Optimization(SEO) skills on most of my articles,
    I have managed to garner admiration from many a client. A number of my projects are in various websites,a work which is very similar to your position. I am available to chat by IM like Yahoo and gmail, or you could just email or Skype me if need be, and I would be happy to set up a convenient time to discuss the work that you want. I will be available for up to 40 hours per week for this position.
    My rate is 0.75$ per 100 words for single article, and ETA is 24 hours. The articles would typically be conforming to current scrutiny standards like Grammerly and Copyscape, and all articles are hand written.
    Regards,
    Darkmoney99
    P.S.-
    Skype Username- darkmoney99
    Gtalk-

Rates for Bulk work:-
    0-30 articles-0.6$ per 100 words(No word limit)
    30-50 articles-0.5$ per 100 words(No word limit)
    50-100 articles-0.4$ per 100 words(No word limit)
    100> articles- based on negotiation.(No word limit)

Samples for Your Consideration:-
    1. Tips on how to get your hair grow thicker and fuller
    Long and silky hair has been the fantasy of women all over the world. Maintaining such beautiful hair is an entirely different thing. If you have been suffering from thin and frequent hair fall, you would definitely need tips on how to get your hair grow thicker and fuller. The technology has progressed in leaps and bounds, but no technology exists that can make your worn out and thin hair into luscious and silky overnight. For that, you would need to maintain your hair and treat it like an asset in your body. Here are some tips for women with potential bad hair on how to get your hair grow thicker and fuller. 1. Regular shampoo and conditioning is not a solution for repairing your bad hair. There are shampoos that claim to reduce hair fall and root damage to the hair, but research has shown otherwise. Use only protein rich shampoos that would help your hair get nutrition and only then, would your hair become luscious and long. 2. For hair treatment, do not go to the spa very frequently, as there are home remedies that can help you get that shine and make your hair grow thicker and fuller. You can use the egg white and curd and mix it in a batter. After a homogenous mixture, you could then apply it to your dry hair and leave it on for half-an-hour. After those mixtures hardens in your scalp, then rinse it out with the help of a good shampoo and brush it evenly. You would see a noticeable growth to your hair after a few days of treating your hair to such mixtures. 3. Always watch your nutrition. Remember to avoid junk and oil rich foods, as they are very bad for your skin as well as your hair. Hair follicles react badly to the growing levels of oil on your body and excessive hair fall is the first signs of such a disorder. Kindly refrain from consuming junk food and go for healthy food like salads and fruits, and include them in your diet. 4. Scalp massage is a must for women with excessive hair fall. A huge percentage of women suffer from excessive hair fall and the only solution is to get rid of dandruff and bad skin from your scalp. Hence a massage every alternate day with olive oil, jojoba oil or coconut oil is sure to help in your endeavor to see beautiful hair in your scalp. 5. Drink a lot of water for the benefit of your body as well as your hair. Having good hair can only be possible if there is a daily intake of about three liters of water in a person. Drinking water makes for good bowel movement in your body and also a healthy skin. 6. If your genetic hierarchy has the trait of baldness, then you can be certain that whatever effort you take to curb the hair fall and thinning of hair, would not be successful. In such a case, you could take the help of a medical practitioner, in figuring out a permanent solution to your problem. 7. Also try and reduce stress in your life. Getting stressful can lead to hair degeneration and the reason of your hair fall could be a psychological one and the only way possible to stop your hair fall is to reduce stress and all the factors that can induce stress in you should be done away with. If you happen to follow these tips, you would definitely get to see your hair thicker and fuller than before.
    2. How to write love letter with a surprise gift
    So you seem to be in love with a girl and you would want to tell her about your feelings for her, but courage eludes you in this matter. So, there is nothing better than a love letter that can portray your feelings for her, which are ever present in your heart. You must be contemplating about how to write a love letter. So here’s a simple guide for you to get you started in your endeavor of writing a love letter for that special someone. 1. Always write whatever feelings that you have for her. Do not, in any way, write a love letter that is laden with references of famous quotes and never write a love letter just for the purpose of impressing a girl. Sooner or later your intentions would be clear, and you would have to face the music then. Always write a love letter so that you can share your feelings for her and to tell her how much you love her. 2. While writing a love letter, try not to emulate Hollywood movies and actors, and portray their feelings in your love letter. In plain words, do not try and go over the top with your love letter. Try and be honest with your feelings and emotions while writing a love letter to the person whom you love. Girls, all across the world, love honesty and only disregard honesty when you are criticizing her in any way, pun intended. 3. When you are writing a love letter, do not in any way give any indication that she is going to share your problems once she is in your life, rather make her feel that she is going to be happy with being with you. In other words, do not write about your problems and sorrows in your love letter. Try and make her feel that she would be the most important person in your life. 4. Love letter enclosed with a surprise gift would be the perfect match for a budding couple. And if it happens to be solitaire diamond rings, than it would be the icing on the cake. Girls love diamonds, particularly solitaire diamond rings. This does not in way mean that they only like costly gifts, but they like gifts that has some thought behind them .Diamond happens to be a woman’s best friend and one could safely say that solitaire diamond rings can never go wrong with a girl. 5. In order to make a good impression, the obvious choice regarding surprise gifts should be solitaire diamond rings. All the above points should be good enough for you to write a good love letter to the person that you love. Being in love is one of the most powerful emotions that a person can feel in his lifetime. Love is celebrated in all forms, in all corners of the globe, and you should make her feel that you are the one for her and that you would always be there with her through thick and thin. Wishing you luck for your love life.
    3. Types of free blogging software
    With the increase in Internet connectivity to remote parts of the globe, there has been an advent of Webmasters of every genre, of every age, vying for attention from the people who would frequent the internet to gather information, and to find entertainment there. There has been a boom in the recent activity of people who have taken to blogging as their means of interacting with people in the Internet, and the people in this virtual world, have accepted blogging as the leading means of creating websites, and also of fulfilling the hope is of a lot of persons, while they are also earning from their blogs. There are many software nowadays, that are catering to the demand of people who are willing to blog, and each of this program offered very similar features, and the usage of such software is very easy. The usage of a particular software or tool would greatly depend upon the purpose of you creating a blog. There are different type of blogging software is, many of which are discussed below. Word Press blogging software:- Open source software, what is blogging software has always been the focus of many people who are new to the Internet and would want to open up the blog for the rest of the virtual world to view. Using Word Press blogging software, many people have been able to create a very good blog, that is equivalent to most of the websites that you would find in the Internet, and also they have been raking in thousands of dollars per month, and they have also been able to create websites that are informative as well as path breaking from the information point of view. B2evolution:- One of the software, which is being used by people all over the world, would have to be B2evolution. This is a kind of software which supports a lot of subcategories, and has a very good skinning system which can help you create multiple blocks in various categories with a lot of different appearances or themes in each of the blog. One could just as well, always get a new skin for their blog with the help of this software. Nucleus blogging software:- Many consider this software as a premium software in this business, as this is a type of software that has plenty of powerful features, some of which cannot be understood by an amateur and may lead to a wrong conclusion in regards to the utilization of the software. Nucleus blogging software provides lot of options to the people would want to create blogs, and they have a very trendy appearance, and coupled with a very good user interface, and RSS feeds that could be imbibed upon the web page with the help of the software, one would definitely go for such kind of software. All the software that has been listed above is the best in their market, and they can easily get you the benefit that you are generally looking for such kind of software. Given the present circumstances and also keeping the future in mind.
    4. The expressions of the pain- Tattoos
    Mostly associated as the art of tribal, tattoos are generally presumed nowadays to be a sort of a statement about the physical and mental state of mind that person is said to be going through in the present times. Most of the people go for tattoo, as they feel that this is become a style statement of a sort, and they would want to fit in with their peer group that has also been indulging in tattoos pasted all over the body. Many of the people from various walks of life actually get a tattoo so that it can symbolize the inner pain and suffering that they have been going through, and the people they want to remember by being forever etched in their skins. Hence they resort to getting tattoos to symbolize that they are in jeopardy, and they want to remember the near and dear ones by this method. There are many tattoo parlous opening all over the world, literally spouting like a mushroom. Since there's been a growth spurt in Parlors, the quality has been deteriorating in those parlous for a long time. Getting a tattoo is not a big thing nowadays with the amount of unhygienic tattoo parlors that have been opening all over the world, leading you to the sure shot risk of getting infected by a skin rash. In such circumstances, you're the only person to blame, as you should have checked the quality of the tattoo parlor before turning to the services. Most of the times, tattoo have been done on the spur of the moment, and once you have regained your good senses, you would want the tattoo to be removed. In order to do that, one must take into consideration of going to a good tattoo artist in order to get that tattoo removed, and done it in a very hygienic condition so as not to get infected by any skin rash in the process. Along with the huge number of editions in the design of tattoos, one should also be clear, so as to get a small tattoo, if he or she's is not at all interested in getting a bigger tattoo for themselves. There is a tool for removing it from the body, and that is called laser surgery. Getting a laser surgery is not painful, but he is, it can lead to cancer as the body is exposed to a high degree of radiation. If you feel that the tattoo that you have in your body, is a sore for the eyes, one should easily get it removed by the laser surgery, or you could draw a bigger tattoo over it so as to cover up a smaller tattoo. Hence, getting a tattoo is not a big deal nowadays, but one should exercise caution over where one is getting his or her tattoo.

darkmoney99, Nov 21, 2011 IP
  5. darkmoney99

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I would like to offer my services as a content writer. I do not have any specific genre of writing, but I do like to write general articles, not go into the specifics. To keep it short, I am in need of work, and my itrades signify that, I am a trustworthy person in this forum. The rates are offered below for your perusal:-

500 words articles- 100 Rs or 2$.
    1000 words articles- 250 Rs or 5$.

I am looking in the above range only. If you are interested to get bulk work done by me, or work in smaller word count, kindly contact me in the below mentioned places.

Gtalk-

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and regards.

darkmoney99, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  6. GamingOn

GamingOn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good article works good for my website. I will def be buying more of these in the future. When I get some more paypal cash. :D

GamingOn, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  7. darkmoney99

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the work man, and thanks for the good word.

darkmoney99, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  8. darkmoney99

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    Since I am in need of money, as early as tomorrow, I would like to work with Indians that can provide me work in the tune of 100 INR per 500 words/ Rates can be negotiated, as they would be able to pay me via net banking by tomorrow itself. If you are interested in engaging my services, then I suggest you look at the quality of the sample offered, and then have a look at my itrade for confirmation.
    Awaiting orders,
    Thanks

P.S.-
    Gtalk-

Sample for Your Consideration:-

“Everyday life happens at the path of least resistance”- Fact or Fiction?
    On the path to creating an eventful life for yourself, you would generally look at financial matters to establish the position of a valued member of society. In spite of creating such an impression, it would be the path of least resistance that would be guiding you in your daily life. Acton should be taken to make your life into the beautiful dream that you would want it to be, and that action should be taken along the lines of the path which offer the least resistance.
    Compare your life to the natural flow of a river. The river always flows in the path of least resistance. If the river wants to alter the path of itself, it just follows the path of least resistance and the course of the river gets altered. In spite of such a natural course of the river, it still cannot change the gradient that was underlining the river. The symbolism that is inherent in this context is that, the path of least resistance is very easy, but to maintain it in the face of adversity and good times is the real test. Many people do follow up on the path of least resistance, but fail to maintain and stick to the principles of it.
    When you are at the crossroads of life, do understand that there are people who are dependent on you. Take the right and wise decision and ensure that you stick to it. If the path of least resistance is the one you would like to follow, then do so, but make sure that you follow the guide to lead your life in a very fruitful way. The path to the least resistance can challenge the very existence of your soul, and can shake you to the core, but then, if life is supposed to be lead in a boring and mundane way, then why live? Follow the path to righteousness and ensure that the path of least resistance is followed every day.
    The daily lives that we lead have been governed by the path of least resistance. We look for the most easy and effective way to do a job, and then execute it. We avoid conflicts and make sure that the surroundings are conforming to rules and regulations that have been laid down and ensure that the children be inculcated with the values and traditions inherent in the society. Hence, in the daily life that we lead, the path of least resistance is the constant beacon of light that we follow in the prevalent murky and dark society that we reside.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
    darkmoney99, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  9. darkmoney99

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    Today I would like to propose a deal that is currently not available in the various IM forums that you may have come across, and have been a member of. I am basically an article writer and have been doing the writing bit in the internet for over three years or so. Under certain compulsions, I have not been able to write for Ezine or any other article directories, but I have had thousands (literally) of articles submitted to various clients in various forums, for their prestigious websites.
    I go for a meticulous research of LSI keywords and make sure that the SEO is in tandem with the requirements of the client. To make it simpler, I do work diligently and most of the articles, whether they are in a bulk quantity or in a small amount, have been delivered within a reasonable time frame.
    I would be offering you the deal of writing a single article each and every day for a word count of 500 words, for about a month (30 days) for a price tag of 60$. The amount of 30$ would have to be given upfront and the rest after the 30 days gets over.
    I am basically doing one article per day, so that I can cater to a lot of people, and can complete all their work within the stipulated 24 hours of the work being given to me. If you feel that you require more articles per day, then do a gross estimate of the amount of articles that you would need, and let me know.
    To make it more simple so that the people can get a comprehensive idea as to how much money would they be saving, I have given a detailed calculation of the entire amount that they would have had to pay to a writer, and the amount that they would have to give to me for the writing services.
    Rate of 0.5$ paid per 100 words to your writer=2.5$ per article *30 days= 75$.
    Rate of 0.6$ paid per 100 words to your writer=3$ per article *30 days= 90$.
    Rate of 0.7$ paid per 100 words to your writer=3.5$ per article *30 days= 105$.
    Rate of 0.8$ paid per 100 words to your writer=4$ per article *30 days= 120$.
    Rate of 0.9$ paid per 100 words to your writer=4.5$ per article *30 days= 135$.
    Rate of 1$ paid per 100 words to your writer=5$ per article *30 days= 150$
    If the rate of your writer is more, then I think that you get the gist of my conclusion. The money is to be paid via paypal, and if you happen to be an Indian, then bank account payment according to the exchange rate of USD to INR exchange as set by paypal would do just fine.
    For people who want to view the samples, I have copy-pasted them below.
    Thanking all and hope to hear from you people soon.
    Darkmoney99

Quick Ways to Make Money At Home
    If you are short of cash, and there are a lot of avenues from which you would be looking to earn money. You could go for a second job, or you could even go for a part time job that will be substantiating the amount of income to your present earnings. You could even earn money online, which would be a very good way for you to sit in your home and earn money at your own leisure. There are a lot of ways with which you can on money online, and there are numerous ideas to make money, some of which was listed below.
    1. Writing articles: - if you're extremely fond or you are adept at writing articles, then there are a lot of websites that can actually employ your services. From technology blogs to websites, there are a lot of Webmasters that actually prefer that somebody else write the content in their website, and in most cases you would be getting an adequate amount of remuneration for the work that you would be doing. In this manner, you would be putting your education to use, and you would be able to earn a substantial amount of money each and every month.
    2. Internet marketing: - If you do have brains for Internet marketing, then you can order money quickly. Internet marketing is an extremely volatile genre, and you would need to be ahead of each and every one when it comes to promotion of any particular product. In this manner, you would be able to get the required amount of publicity for a product, and as the proverbial early bird gets the worm, so would you be able to benefit from the campaign.
    Such methods should be put to good use, and you would be earning money within no time.

“Everyday life happens at the path of least resistance”- Fact or Fiction?
    On the path to creating an eventful life for yourself, you would generally look at financial matters to establish the position of a valued member of society. In spite of creating such an impression, it would be the path of least resistance that would be guiding you in your daily life. Acton should be taken to make your life into the beautiful dream that you would want it to be, and that action should be taken along the lines of the path which offer the least resistance.
    Compare your life to the natural flow of a river. The river always flows in the path of least resistance. If the river wants to alter the path of itself, it just follows the path of least resistance and the course of the river gets altered. In spite of such a natural course of the river, it still cannot change the gradient that was underlining the river. The symbolism that is inherent in this context is that, the path of least resistance is very easy, but to maintain it in the face of adversity and good times is the real test. Many people do follow up on the path of least resistance, but fail to maintain and stick to the principles of it.
    When you are at the crossroads of life, do understand that there are people who are dependent on you. Take the right and wise decision and ensure that you stick to it. If the path of least resistance is the one you would like to follow, then do so, but make sure that you follow the guide to lead your life in a very fruitful way. The path to the least resistance can challenge the very existence of your soul, and can shake you to the core, but then, if life is supposed to be lead in a boring and mundane way, then why live? Follow the path to righteousness and ensure that the path of least resistance is followed every day.
    The daily lives that we lead have been governed by the path of least resistance. We look for the most easy and effective way to do a job, and then execute it. We avoid conflicts and make sure that the surroundings are conforming to rules and regulations that have been laid down and ensure that the children be inculcated with the values and traditions inherent in the society. Hence, in the daily life that we lead, the path of least resistance is the constant beacon of light that we follow in the prevalent murky and dark society that we reside.

darkmoney99, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  10. Sacredhoops

Sacredhoops Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He over promised and left me hanging pretty badly with his over promised service

Sacredhoops, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  11. Sacredhoops

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I thought you were hurt and could not write anymore?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
    Sacredhoops, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  12. darkmoney99

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I had a temporary injury, not a permanent one

darkmoney99, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  13. Sacredhoops

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So that's why you never finished my order than?

Sacredhoops, Apr 28, 2012 IP
  14. darkmoney99

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    temporary injury, not a permanent one, I hope you can see the consequences.

darkmoney99, Apr 28, 2012 IP
  15. darkmoney99

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I'm a certified civil engineer with experience and a flair for writing.I have worked for countless clients who all have had a satisfying experience with the nature and quality of my work and also have approached me many a times for a repeat of their orders.
    My experience stems from the fact that I meticulously research and supply quality articles, that are not to be found anywhere in the internet and are all relevant to the topics and genre that would be provided by you. Deploying my Search Engine Optimization(SEO) skills on most of my articles,
    I have managed to garner admiration from many a client. A number of my projects are in various websites,a work which is very similar to your position. I am available to chat by IM like Yahoo and gmail, or you could just email or Skype me if need be, and I would be happy to set up a convenient time to discuss the work that you want. I will be available for up to 40 hours per week for this position.
    My rate is 0.6$ per 100 words for single article, and ETA is 24 hours. The articles would typically be conforming to current scrutiny standards like Grammerly and Copyscape, and all articles are hand written.
    Regards,
    Darkmoney99
    P.S.-
    Gtalk-

Rates for Bulk work:-
    0.5$ per 100 words

1. Tips on how to get your hair grow thicker and fuller
    Long and silky hair has been the fantasy of women all over the world. Maintaining such beautiful hair is an entirely different thing. If you have been suffering from thin and frequent hair fall, you would definitely need tips on how to get your hair grow thicker and fuller. The technology has progressed in leaps and bounds, but no technology exists that can make your worn out and thin hair into luscious and silky overnight. For that, you would need to maintain your hair and treat it like an asset in your body. Here are some tips for women with potential bad hair on how to get your hair grow thicker and fuller. 1. Regular shampoo and conditioning is not a solution for repairing your bad hair. There are shampoos that claim to reduce hair fall and root damage to the hair, but research has shown otherwise. Use only protein rich shampoos that would help your hair get nutrition and only then, would your hair become luscious and long. 2. For hair treatment, do not go to the spa very frequently, as there are home remedies that can help you get that shine and make your hair grow thicker and fuller. You can use the egg white and curd and mix it in a batter. After a homogenous mixture, you could then apply it to your dry hair and leave it on for half-an-hour. After those mixtures hardens in your scalp, then rinse it out with the help of a good shampoo and brush it evenly. You would see a noticeable growth to your hair after a few days of treating your hair to such mixtures. 3. Always watch your nutrition. Remember to avoid junk and oil rich foods, as they are very bad for your skin as well as your hair. Hair follicles react badly to the growing levels of oil on your body and excessive hair fall is the first signs of such a disorder. Kindly refrain from consuming junk food and go for healthy food like salads and fruits, and include them in your diet. 4. Scalp massage is a must for women with excessive hair fall. A huge percentage of women suffer from excessive hair fall and the only solution is to get rid of dandruff and bad skin from your scalp. Hence a massage every alternate day with olive oil, jojoba oil or coconut oil is sure to help in your endeavor to see beautiful hair in your scalp. 5. Drink a lot of water for the benefit of your body as well as your hair. Having good hair can only be possible if there is a daily intake of about three liters of water in a person. Drinking water makes for good bowel movement in your body and also a healthy skin. 6. If your genetic hierarchy has the trait of baldness, then you can be certain that whatever effort you take to curb the hair fall and thinning of hair, would not be successful. In such a case, you could take the help of a medical practitioner, in figuring out a permanent solution to your problem. 7. Also try and reduce stress in your life. Getting stressful can lead to hair degeneration and the reason of your hair fall could be a psychological one and the only way possible to stop your hair fall is to reduce stress and all the factors that can induce stress in you should be done away with. If you happen to follow these tips, you would definitely get to see your hair thicker and fuller than before.
    2. How to write love letter with a surprise gift
    So you seem to be in love with a girl and you would want to tell her about your feelings for her, but courage eludes you in this matter. So, there is nothing better than a love letter that can portray your feelings for her, which are ever present in your heart. You must be contemplating about how to write a love letter. So here’s a simple guide for you to get you started in your endeavor of writing a love letter for that special someone. 1. Always write whatever feelings that you have for her. Do not, in any way, write a love letter that is laden with references of famous quotes and never write a love letter just for the purpose of impressing a girl. Sooner or later your intentions would be clear, and you would have to face the music then. Always write a love letter so that you can share your feelings for her and to tell her how much you love her. 2. While writing a love letter, try not to emulate Hollywood movies and actors, and portray their feelings in your love letter. In plain words, do not try and go over the top with your love letter. Try and be honest with your feelings and emotions while writing a love letter to the person whom you love. Girls, all across the world, love honesty and only disregard honesty when you are criticizing her in any way, pun intended. 3. When you are writing a love letter, do not in any way give any indication that she is going to share your problems once she is in your life, rather make her feel that she is going to be happy with being with you. In other words, do not write about your problems and sorrows in your love letter. Try and make her feel that she would be the most important person in your life. 4. Love letter enclosed with a surprise gift would be the perfect match for a budding couple. And if it happens to be solitaire diamond rings, than it would be the icing on the cake. Girls love diamonds, particularly solitaire diamond rings. This does not in way mean that they only like costly gifts, but they like gifts that has some thought behind them .Diamond happens to be a woman’s best friend and one could safely say that solitaire diamond rings can never go wrong with a girl. 5. In order to make a good impression, the obvious choice regarding surprise gifts should be solitaire diamond rings. All the above points should be good enough for you to write a good love letter to the person that you love. Being in love is one of the most powerful emotions that a person can feel in his lifetime. Love is celebrated in all forms, in all corners of the globe, and you should make her feel that you are the one for her and that you would always be there with her through thick and thin. Wishing you luck for your love life.
    3. Types of free blogging software
    With the increase in Internet connectivity to remote parts of the globe, there has been an advent of Webmasters of every genre, of every age, vying for attention from the people who would frequent the internet to gather information, and to find entertainment there. There has been a boom in the recent activity of people who have taken to blogging as their means of interacting with people in the Internet, and the people in this virtual world, have accepted blogging as the leading means of creating websites, and also of fulfilling the hope is of a lot of persons, while they are also earning from their blogs. There are many software nowadays, that are catering to the demand of people who are willing to blog, and each of this program offered very similar features, and the usage of such software is very easy. The usage of a particular software or tool would greatly depend upon the purpose of you creating a blog. There are different type of blogging software is, many of which are discussed below. Word Press blogging software:- Open source software, what is blogging software has always been the focus of many people who are new to the Internet and would want to open up the blog for the rest of the virtual world to view. Using Word Press blogging software, many people have been able to create a very good blog, that is equivalent to most of the websites that you would find in the Internet, and also they have been raking in thousands of dollars per month, and they have also been able to create websites that are informative as well as path breaking from the information point of view. B2evolution:- One of the software, which is being used by people all over the world, would have to be B2evolution. This is a kind of software which supports a lot of subcategories, and has a very good skinning system which can help you create multiple blocks in various categories with a lot of different appearances or themes in each of the blog. One could just as well, always get a new skin for their blog with the help of this software. Nucleus blogging software:- Many consider this software as a premium software in this business, as this is a type of software that has plenty of powerful features, some of which cannot be understood by an amateur and may lead to a wrong conclusion in regards to the utilization of the software. Nucleus blogging software provides lot of options to the people would want to create blogs, and they have a very trendy appearance, and coupled with a very good user interface, and RSS feeds that could be imbibed upon the web page with the help of the software, one would definitely go for such kind of software. All the software that has been listed above is the best in their market, and they can easily get you the benefit that you are generally looking for such kind of software. Given the present circumstances and also keeping the future in mind.
    4. The expressions of the pain- Tattoos
    Mostly associated as the art of tribal, tattoos are generally presumed nowadays to be a sort of a statement about the physical and mental state of mind that person is said to be going through in the present times. Most of the people go for tattoo, as they feel that this is become a style statement of a sort, and they would want to fit in with their peer group that has also been indulging in tattoos pasted all over the body. Many of the people from various walks of life actually get a tattoo so that it can symbolize the inner pain and suffering that they have been going through, and the people they want to remember by being forever etched in their skins. Hence they resort to getting tattoos to symbolize that they are in jeopardy, and they want to remember the near and dear ones by this method. There are many tattoo parlous opening all over the world, literally spouting like a mushroom. Since there's been a growth spurt in Parlors, the quality has been deteriorating in those parlous for a long time. Getting a tattoo is not a big thing nowadays with the amount of unhygienic tattoo parlors that have been opening all over the world, leading you to the sure shot risk of getting infected by a skin rash. In such circumstances, you're the only person to blame, as you should have checked the quality of the tattoo parlor before turning to the services. Most of the times, tattoo have been done on the spur of the moment, and once you have regained your good senses, you would want the tattoo to be removed. In order to do that, one must take into consideration of going to a good tattoo artist in order to get that tattoo removed, and done it in a very hygienic condition so as not to get infected by any skin rash in the process. Along with the huge number of editions in the design of tattoos, one should also be clear, so as to get a small tattoo, if he or she's is not at all interested in getting a bigger tattoo for themselves. There is a tool for removing it from the body, and that is called laser surgery. Getting a laser surgery is not painful, but he is, it can lead to cancer as the body is exposed to a high degree of radiation. If you feel that the tattoo that you have in your body, is a sore for the eyes, one should easily get it removed by the laser surgery, or you could draw a bigger tattoo over it so as to cover up a smaller tattoo. Hence, getting a tattoo is not a big deal nowadays, but one should exercise caution over where one is getting his or her tattoo.

darkmoney99, May 12, 2012 IP
  16. darkmoney99

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi All,
    I have had the pleasure of serving a lot of people in this forum with my writing skills and will continue to do so with a new team as of now. Announcing more 5 writers with me, we now have the capability of producing around 25 articles of 500 words or more of PREMIUM quality every 24 hours. With that in mind, I have attached samples that can be used to gauge my writing as well as my other writer’s skills. We also do PR's.
    The prices would vary upon the amount of work given, and it is also upon request. If you feel the need for PREMIUM quality in your website or blog, then send me a PM. After the recent PANDA & PENGUIN update by Google, without quality your website would not move an inch in rankings. Hence we can guarantee that with SEO already done according to your liking in your articles, you would be able to get the best of rankings in the search engines.
    Looking forward to hearing from you all,
    Darkmoney99

Contact info:-

Gtalk:-darkmoney99@gmail.com

Samples to view:-

1. “Everyday life happens at the path of least resistance”- Fact or Fiction?

2. Freelance article writing- a good source of income or just time whiled away?
    There are a lot of people that have been searching for substantial sources of income to compensate for their normal mode of income that they earn from their 9-to-5 job. Multitudes of people go online in order to ensure that they would be able to keeping track with their loved ones, and also keep track of the going ons in various parts of the world. To substantiate their poor income, people can generally turn to the Internet. The Internet possesses a lot of methods with which you can get a substantial income every month. If you like to write, then freelance article writing may be just up your alley.
    When people go for freelance article writing, they are bidding for projects with fellow freelance article writers. There are a lot of freelance websites that would be able to give you a platform in which you can showcase your talents and abilities as a freelancer. There are good things to be maintained while pursuing any freelance job, and in case there is any problems after you take up the job, communication with the job provider is extremely necessary. Freelance article writing does have its merits and demerits, and you would need to embrace both in order to get the benefits.
    When you go for freelance article writing, then it can provide you with a handy source of income every month, provided that you are good at writing. The proper amount of research needs to be done in order to write authority articles, and for technical articles, you need to ensure that you have the technical grasp. The flipside to freelance article writing is that if you do not get a good enough remuneration, then you would be spending more time in front of the computer, without making any substantial problems.

3. Debt Consolidators
    In this age of plastic money, people have less cash in hand and more in their credit cards. Hence the ready availability of cash and also the binge spending on items that you don’t want starts. After a while, you suddenly find out that you have run into a huge debt and then you need debt consolidation. The purpose of the debt consolidation is actually to take a loan to pay off all the debts that you have incurred. This method is often applied in order to get a lower interest rate, or so that you have to pay only one loan and hence the interest becomes fixed. Herein lays the importance of the debt consolidator.
    Debt consolidator has the potential to give relief to the persons deep in credit card debt and make a settlement with the lending agency so that the person will be relieved. Debt consolidator can also bring about the downfall of the debt inflicted person, by giving out false promises of relieving debts whereas he has no potential to do so and is only there to cheat the person out of his money. This can only put the person in further more misery. Sometimes non-profit debt consolidators are there to guide you in the times of need and give you relief unlike most debt consolidators in this area.
    When entrusting debt consolidators with your financial statements, make sure to know that they are the right person for the job. Non-profit debt consolidators are always present to give you free advice and they should at least be given a consultation before engaging debt consolidators for this job. Try and avoid debt consolidators who take a huge sum of money, a stuff that the non-profit debt consolidators can do for free, as those debt consolidators have the tendency to bail out on you leaving you stranded in the middle of a credit card debt. Also try and avoid the small companies that have the tendency to extract the initial money from the persons and then start to demand for more for more relief in the debt. The option of consolidating debt is a very good option and a good debt consolidator can reduce the debt by over half the initial amount. Non-profit debt consolidators can be asked for a quotation fir its fee but they generally provide the details for free and don’t do freelance work in order to supplement their income.

4. Public Release (PR):- For Immediate Release
    http://www.beijingimpression.com/
    11.05.2012.06.00 PM EST
    A visit to the Forbidden kingdom
    For a population that comprises of nearly 1.5 billion people, China happens to be a country does not have a lot of visitors. The explicit nature of harmony living in conjunction with modernization is something that is to be seen. There are a lot of Buddhist temples along with Monasteries which houses a lot of people, and is certainly one of the most brilliant aspects of China. A visit to the capital city, Beijing is something that you should always do. You would get to see the harmonious nature of people, and the hospitality that cannot be matched. It would be a good idea on your part to ensure that you go for Beijing Tour, and enjoy the whole ride. A lot of people have been clamoring to see the forbidden Kingdom, and with a lot of tourist agencies going for Beijing Travel, it would be the chance of a lifetime for you to get the best kind of impressions about Beijing. In this manner, you would be able to get the required amount of relief, and it can actually prove to be extremely good for you. If you require more information about tourist tours to Beijing, you can visit the website http://www.beijingimpression.com/.
    With a lot of people trying to get a view of the Great Wall of China, it is a booming time for the tourist operators in Beijing. Beijing travel has become the current favorite word of tourist travellers, and they are in order to see this forbidden country. With communism rife, this is a country that has been gaining steadily in the economic zone, and most of the people wonder as to why such a thing is flourishing. With a lot of Beijing tour planned, you can find the tourist operators have become extremely busy in trying to accommodate a lot of people is to fly to Beijing at the first possible instant. With such a scheme in place, it would be a good idea on your part to ensure that you would be able to take in the wonderful sight and sound in Beijing. Keeping such a thing in mind, it would be a good idea for you to ensure that you would be able to visit this particular country. For more information about the various types of tourist packages available, it would be a good idea for you to visit the website at http://www.beijingimpression.com/.

About Beijing Tourist Travels:

A visit to the forbidden kingdom should certainly feature in your bucket list. This is a place in which harmony between ancient culture and modernization can be seen. For more information about the tours, you can visit the website, http://www.beijingimpression.com/.

darkmoney99, May 14, 2012 IP
  17. darkmoney99

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I'm a certified civil engineer with experience and a flair for writing,and I'm very interested in writing articles for your needs.
    I meticulously research and supply quality articles, that are not to be found anywhere in the internet and are all relevant to the topics and genre that would be provided by you. Deploying my Search Engine Optimization(SEO) skills on most of my articles, I write articles of superior taste.
    I am available to chat by IM like Yahoo and gmail, or you could just email or Skype me if need be, and I would be happy to set up a convenient time to discuss the application you're moving. I will be available for up to 40 hours per week for the job. I would be willing to negotiate the rates as per your needs, and ETA is 24 hours.
    Regards,
    Darkmoney99
    P.S.-
    Gtalk-

Sample:-

A basic overview of the different 4G Mobiles
    With the departure of the 3G cell phones, the mantle of the newer mode of communication has been taken by the 4G, or the fourth generation technological advancements. Travelling far and wide, you would be able to access the best of data communication capabilities if there are 4G technologies around. For the use of 4G, you would have to make sure that your mobile phone is 4G compliant. To diverge from the lagging networks of the 3G, you have a chance to change tracks and take a detour for the 4G technologies, which is here for the better.
    With the capability to provide you blinding speeds of download and upload, the use of 4G should enhance your capability to watch videos and stream videos online very fast. There would be no lagging per se in the hotspots of the 4G technologies, and you would not be able to get the frustrating dialog boxes that constantly nag you about the slow speeds. The implementation of the 4G technologies have made the internet world become mobile; a departure from the T1 cables that required the use of a laptop for lightning fast downloads. As long as you have a package that is in conjunction to the amount of data you would be using, it would be a good idea for you to go for 4G.
    If there is no such data package for the internet browsing capabilities in your cell phone, then you better be ready for a session of visiting the bank to withdraw cash. The use of 4G will certainly leave you short of cash if you do not have any preconfigured amount of data package linked to your mobile. With the need to keep in touch with your office if you are out on a vacation, then 4G would certainly come to your rescue.

darkmoney99, May 18, 2012 IP
  18. aceblogs

aceblogs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Great content there by you.

I vouch for this guy , i have been working with him since long time now and he has always delivered me work that speaks for itself !

Thanks

aceblogs, May 19, 2012 IP
  19. darkmoney99

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks aceblogs, it is not always that you get good guys vouching for you. And BTW, you are a great buyer.

darkmoney99, May 19, 2012 IP
  20. darkmoney99

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I have a flair and an interest in writing.I have worked with countless clients who have all had a satisfying experience with the nature and quality of my work, and have approached me multiple times for a repeat of their orders.
    My experience stems from the fact that I meticulously research and supply quality articles, that are not to be found anywhere in the Internet and are all relevant to the topics and genre which would be provided by you. Deploying my Search Engine Optimization(SEO) skills on most of my articles, I have managed to garner admiration from many a client. A number of my projects are in various websites,a work which is very similar to the need of your esteemed article writer. I am available to chat by IM in gtalk, or you could just email or Skype me if need be, and I would be happy to set up a convenient time to discuss the work that you want. I will be available for up to 40 hours per week for this position.
    My rate have been mentioned below, and ETA is 24 hours. The articles would typically be conforming to current scrutiny standards like Grammerly and Copy scape, and all articles are hand written.
    Regards,
    Darkmoney99

P.S.-
    Skype- darkmoney99
    Gtalk-

Single Article:- 0.75$ per 100 words.
    Bulk work( 10 articles or more):- 0.5$ per 100 words.
    Remember the more articles you order at once, the better would be the rates provided.

1. A basic overview of the different 4G Mobiles
    With the departure of the 3G cell phones, the mantle of the newer mode of communication has been taken by the 4G, or the fourth generation technological advancements. Traveling far and wide, you would be able to access the best of data communication capabilities if there are 4G technologies around. For the use of 4G, you would have to make sure that your mobile phone is 4G compliant. To diverge from the lagging networks of the 3G, you have a chance to change tracks and take a detour for the 4G technologies, which is here for the better.
    With the capability to provide you blinding speeds of download and upload, the use of 4G should enhance your capability to watch videos and stream videos on-line very fast. There would be no lagging per se in the hot spots of the 4G technologies, and you would not be able to get the frustrating dialog boxes that constantly nag you about the slow speeds. The implementation of the 4G technologies have made the Internet world become mobile; a departure from the T1 cables that required the use of a laptop for lightning fast downloads. As long as you have a package that is in conjunction to the amount of data you would be using, it would be a good idea for you to go for 4G.
    If there is no such data package for the Internet browsing capabilities in your cell phone, then you better be ready for a session of visiting the bank to withdraw cash. The use of 4G will certainly leave you short of cash if you do not have any pre-configured amount of data package linked to your mobile. With the need to keep in touch with your office if you are out on a vacation, then 4G would certainly come to your rescue.

2. Tips on how to get your hair grow thicker and fuller
    Long and silky hair has been the fantasy of women all over the world. Maintaining such beautiful hair is an entirely different thing. If you have been suffering from thin and frequent hair fall, you would definitely need tips on how to get your hair grow thicker and fuller. The technology has progressed in leaps and bounds, but no technology exists that can make your worn out and thin hair into luscious and silky overnight. For that, you would need to maintain your hair and treat it like an asset in your body. Here are some tips for women with potential bad hair on how to get your hair grow thicker and fuller. 1. Regular shampoo and conditioning is not a solution for repairing your bad hair. There are shampoos that claim to reduce hair fall and root damage to the hair, but research has shown otherwise. Use only protein rich shampoos that would help your hair get nutrition and only then, would your hair become luscious and long. 2. For hair treatment, do not go to the spa very frequently, as there are home remedies that can help you get that shine and make your hair grow thicker and fuller. You can use the egg white and curd and mix it in a batter. After a homogeneous mixture, you could then apply it to your dry hair and leave it on for half-an-hour. After those mixtures hardens in your scalp, then rinse it out with the help of a good shampoo and brush it evenly. You would see a noticeable growth to your hair after a few days of treating your hair to such mixtures. 3. Always watch your nutrition. Remember to avoid junk and oil rich foods, as they are very bad for your skin as well as your hair. Hair follicles react badly to the growing levels of oil on your body and excessive hair fall is the first signs of such a disorder. Kindly refrain from consuming junk food and go for healthy food like salads and fruits, and include them in your diet. 4. Scalp massage is a must for women with excessive hair fall. A huge percentage of women suffer from excessive hair fall and the only solution is to get rid of dandruff and bad skin from your scalp. Hence a massage every alternate day with olive oil, jojoba oil or coconut oil is sure to help in your endeavor to see beautiful hair in your scalp. 5. Drink a lot of water for the benefit of your body as well as your hair. Having good hair can only be possible if there is a daily intake of about three liters of water in a person. Drinking water makes for good bowel movement in your body and also a healthy skin. 6. If your genetic hierarchy has the trait of baldness, then you can be certain that whatever effort you take to curb the hair fall and thinning of hair, would not be successful. In such a case, you could take the help of a medical practitioner, in figuring out a permanent solution to your problem. 7. Also try and reduce stress in your life. Getting stressful can lead to hair degeneration and the reason of your hair fall could be a psychological one and the only way possible to stop your hair fall is to reduce stress and all the factors that can induce stress in you should be done away with. If you happen to follow these tips, you would definitely get to see your hair thicker and fuller than before.

3. How to write love letter with a surprise gift
    So you seem to be in love with a girl and you would want to tell her about your feelings for her, but courage eludes you in this matter. So, there is nothing better than a love letter that can portray your feelings for her, which are ever present in your heart. You must be contemplating about how to write a love letter. So here's a simple guide for you to get you started in your endeavor of writing a love letter for that special someone. 1. Always write whatever feelings that you have for her. Do not, in any way, write a love letter that is laden with references of famous quotes and never write a love letter just for the purpose of impressing a girl. Sooner or later your intentions would be clear, and you would have to face the music then. Always write a love letter so that you can share your feelings for her and to tell her how much you love her. 2. While writing a love letter, try not to emulate Hollywood movies and actors, and portray their feelings in your love letter. In plain words, do not try and go over the top with your love letter. Try and be honest with your feelings and emotions while writing a love letter to the person whom you love. Girls, all across the world, love honesty and only disregard honesty when you are criticizing her in any way, pun intended. 3. When you are writing a love letter, do not in any way give any indication that she is going to share your problems once she is in your life, rather make her feel that she is going to be happy with being with you. In other words, do not write about your problems and sorrows in your love letter. Try and make her feel that she would be the most important person in your life. 4. Love letter enclosed with a surprise gift would be the perfect match for a budding couple. And if it happens to be solitaire diamond rings, than it would be the icing on the cake. Girls love diamonds, particularly solitaire diamond rings. This does not in way mean that they only like costly gifts, but they like gifts that has some thought behind them .Diamond happens to be a woman's best friend and one could safely say that solitaire diamond rings can never go wrong with a girl. 5. In order to make a good impression, the obvious choice regarding surprise gifts should be solitaire diamond rings. All the above points should be good enough for you to write a good love letter to the person that you love. Being in love is one of the most powerful emotions that a person can feel in his lifetime. Love is celebrated in all forms, in all corners of the globe, and you should make her feel that you are the one for her and that you would always be there with her through thick and thin. Wishing you luck for your love life.

4. Types of free blogging software
    With the increase in Internet connectivity to remote parts of the globe, there has been an advent of Web-masters of every genre, of every age, vying for attention from the people who would frequent the Internet to gather information, and to find entertainment there. There has been a boom in the recent activity of people who have taken to blogging as their means of interacting with people in the Internet, and the people in this virtual world, have accepted blogging as the leading means of creating websites, and also of fulfilling the hope is of a lot of persons, while they are also earning from their blogs. There are many software nowadays, that are catering to the demand of people who are willing to blog, and each of this program offered very similar features, and the usage of such software is very easy. The usage of a particular software or tool would greatly depend upon the purpose of you creating a blog. There are different type of blogging software is, many of which are discussed below. Word Press blogging software:- Open source software, what is blogging software has always been the focus of many people who are new to the Internet and would want to open up the blog for the rest of the virtual world to view. Using Word Press blogging software, many people have been able to create a very good blog, that is equivalent to most of the websites that you would find in the Internet, and also they have been raking in thousands of dollars per month, and they have also been able to create websites that are informative as well as path breaking from the information point of view. B2evolution:- One of the software, which is being used by people all over the world, would have to be B2evolution. This is a kind of software which supports a lot of subcategories, and has a very good skinning system which can help you create multiple blocks in various categories with a lot of different appearances or themes in each of the blog. One could just as well, always get a new skin for their blog with the help of this software. Nucleus blogging software:- Many consider this software as a premium software in this business, as this is a type of software that has plenty of powerful features, some of which cannot be understood by an amateur and may lead to a wrong conclusion in regards to the utilization of the software. Nucleus blogging software provides lot of options to the people would want to create blogs, and they have a very trendy appearance, and coupled with a very good user interface, and RSS feeds that could be imbibed upon the web page with the help of the software, one would definitely go for such kind of software. All the software that has been listed above is the best in their market, and they can easily get you the benefit that you are generally looking for such kind of software. Given the present circumstances and also keeping the future in mind.

5. The expressions of the pain- Tattoos

darkmoney99, May 25, 2012 IP