1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling my new social networking site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by nishanthoracle, May 6, 2013.

www.earningpals.com

A social networking site which pays members for referrals. You can decide in back end how much to pay for referrals. You can pay upto 6 levels. I am using the Phpfox as the base script. Done a lot of modifications to the script and added almost all available interesting mods to it. Done a very professional theme design itself for 1500$.

Right now I am doing a full time regular job in India and don't have any time to take care of the site. Site i have registered as an LLC business too in US and got an US address too.

Site is run under the LLC registration done in US Delaware under the company name DreaMerchantZ.

Site is hosted for 2 years and all the mods and design are purchased from original vendors. Everything in the site is legally purchased and you can use them all for lifetime.

I incurred lot of expense in making the site to this look and features.
    Site design :1500$
    Site mod purchases :More than 1500$
    Referral system Integration : 1500$
    Phpfox script : 300$

If any one is interested in taking forward this site, they are welcome to discuss about the selling price. You can quote your price and we can take forward from there.

Last edited: May 6, 2013
    nishanthoracle, May 6, 2013 IP
  2. buxhzk

buxhzk Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    is site making any kind of income ?

buxhzk, May 6, 2013 IP
  3. nishanthoracle

nishanthoracle Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I did marketing for intial 2-3 months and got 30-40$ per month. Now no marketing is done. so earnings is less than 10$ per month

If marketed properly, earnings will be much more than what you pay by referrals. Which I tried initially.

You can set in back end, how much earnings you want to give for a single referral too.

nishanthoracle, May 6, 2013 IP
  4. ct1054

ct1054 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    How exactly is the money made on this site? Is it from advertising ?

ct1054, Jun 20, 2013 IP