1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling mutiple sites, proxy browsing sites!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ryan1918, May 1, 2012.

Well I'm selling a few sites that are related to proxy browsing sites.

Very short domains, easy to remember, high traffic sites.

JPFTP.com

We also have many more domains, I have had the sites down for a month, but they were peaking over 10,000 unique's, I can provide traffic stats via cloudflare, I couldn't manage the sites anymore that's why I closed all of them, They could easily make a few hundred a month with small advertisement which I never had any on there. Alexa ranking is still in 500k, and 20k in certain countries even though it's been down for a month.

I have 2 other proxy site's, and a few other domains, hosting company domains for sale. Talk via private message for more urls/stats.

Looking to make quick sales, but I won't get ripped off either, so offer me a good price and all or one maybe yours.

The sites include content, mainly glype proxy's no ads.

ryan1918, May 1, 2012 IP
  2. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 11
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    With the site being down as you say for a few months it will most possably not be indexed in google as a proxy and the traffic most of dropped of a hell of a lot.

Have you any upto date stats?
    Where is the traffic coming from?
    How much?
    Where is domain at?

SKULL, May 1, 2012 IP