1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling Keyword Rich Health Domain (DA-22, PA-33) - High Authority Aged Domain with 0 Spam Score

Discussion in 'Sites' started by gauravt73, Jul 22, 2016.

Domain Name - fat-smash-diet.net (Aged domain)
    Domain Authority - 22
    Page Authority - 33
    Spam Score - 0
    Backlinks - High Authority Links
    Keyword - Fat Smash Diet 1000 monthly searches
    upload_2016-7-22_14-41-48.png

This Domain is available with all blog articles and structure.

Why are you selling this site?

Because i dont have enough time to manage this blog. Now i am moving to service based business so i will concentrate on my business only.

Useful Information.
    Available with high quality blog articles (50) and it is highly monetized to get good traffic. This site is already seo optimized.
    Fat smash diet is a good keyword with 1000 monthly searches. Fat smash diet is also a product available on clickbank. You can earn money from affiliate site and also from google adsense if you can rank this keyword on 1st page. You can join clickbank network and add affiliate link on your site to get huge sales and money.

Suggestions to Use this site for money
    This site has good capability to get huge traffic from google search. All you have to do is update this blog and post weekly 2 or 3 articles. In this way your website will be updated for search engines.
    Adsense is already approved in this site so you dont need to be worry about adsense ban.
    You can also link up with some affiliate sites to earn money such as Amazon, Clickbank etc.
    Rank this keyword fat smash diet in google, bing and earn money from clickbank commission and from google adsense though generating good traffic.

gauravt73, Jul 22, 2016 IP