1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling IPB Selling IPBoard+Blog+Content+Nexus - wow!

Discussion in 'Secondhand Licenses' started by raindog308, Apr 25, 2012.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I don't have time to put into my forum and am therefore selling my IPBoard suite. This is a fully licensed, current (3.3.x) suite.

I own:
    • IP.Board (sells for $175)
    • IP.Blog (sells for $50)
    • IP.Content (sells for $50)
    • IP.Nexus (sells for $75)

All of these except Nexus are under support until September 2012. So you're getting 5 months free, and then can just pay the regular renewal to keep it under support if you choose. Support is optional - it entitles you to new versions as well as their anti-spam and chat service.

IP.Nexus is not under support. If you want support on it, you'd have to pay to renew it ($35). The version I have is 1.3.2. Current version is 1.4.something. 1.3.2 works fine with the current IPBoard.

Total retail is $350. I'd like $149 and I will pay the $20 transfer fee. IPB now has an automated license transfer on their site, so I can do the transfer there once payment is received. I prefer PayPal for payment.

As proof of ownership, here is a screenshot of my client area on IPB:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7993889/forum/ipb_sale.png

I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Last edited: May 10, 2012
    raindog308, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  2. barakuda

barakuda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    are you selling with database ,i mean with current site database?

barakuda, May 21, 2012 IP